7 for all Mankind F/W 07.08 : Carolyn Murphy & Tyson Ballou by Patrick Demarchelier

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
from wwd...

53gp63m.jpg
520nf54.jpg

6ba25xw.jpg

Seven For All Mankind is polishing its image and going all out for fall with its first print advertising campaign.

The Los Angeles premium denim brand in October will unveil new ads shot by Patrick Demarchelier and featuring models Carolyn Murphy and Tyson Ballou. The images will spotlight pieces from the brand's fall denim collection and the company's expansion into footwear and handbags.

Seven For All Mankind said the campaign reflected the "powerful sophistication and American glamour" inherent in the new collection.

Demarchelier has sought to convey that same luxury sentiment in the campaign, and in the process has moved to position the brand as a dominant premium player. Demarchelier and Seven took advantage of the penthouse at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood and Los Angeles' Stahl House to shoot Murphy in such a way that she seems almost to tower over the Los Angeles skyline.

They're nice ads but does anyone else agree that they don't really fit the brand??

I agree ^

and look at Tyson's face, and than look at Carolyn's face :blink:

I feel like the denim would look better with a dark haired model.

Tyson still looks amazing after all these years..He'll never get "old" to me..

I love the Stahl house. My favorite Case Study house. Mid-century modern perfection. I've always like Tyson but Carolyn Murphy is just :yuk:

I've never liked her and never will:innocent:

The pink top is really nice.

This looks a lot like catalouge work, but Carolyn looks gorgeous.

The campaign is bland and generic IMO.

It's interesting how it's suppose to showcase their expansion into the handbag and footwear market. The shoes look pretty but I only see two bags in the photos listed. Jeans will always be their bread and butter..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikishuki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->