a new breed of designers

my fave is Bruno Grizzo from brasil..

i just wish we had more pics, if anyone finds more looks from those new designers , please post

Thanks for posting Lena. I love having the look in on new designers, especially when they are original.

From what I see from Bruno Grizzo up there, I am in love. I just adore that first dress...

It's great news to see some fresh talent (although they seem quite seasoned already). They're offering some very solid fashion without all the razzmatazz found elsewhere.
Something along the likes of a Jean Muir, Zoran or Martin Grant quitely doing their own thing with a lot of skill and craftsmanship.
Thanks for sharing, Lena!

^ great eye as usual bidwell, agreed with the Martin Grant / Muir / Zoran connection

wwd's choice of new designers in this 'article' seems to express a 'rebirth of refinement' trend

Lena said:
wwd's choice of new designers in this 'article' seems to express a 'rebirth of refinement' trend

It feels like it's long overdue... And I agree about Bruno Grizzo being very interesting! My fave was due to the fact that I'm shamefully weak when it comes to luxurious, tactile fabrics I suppose... :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->