A question for the Ladies - Men's Flip-Flops

only in extreme neccesity i.e. the beach. I've seen way too many horrors when it comes to men in flip flops. I've seen toe hair so bad that I will never recover from. :sick:

wow, such H8 in this thread...fine...i'll just go barefoot.:P

No thank you. :yuk: I don't like seeing their hairy feet. Of course guys want to be comfortable too, but flip flops are just unacceptable.

i wore them (black ones, of course ;-) ) today actually... and yes my feet are perfectly pedicured... and no, no "foot-hair" at all...
lol

^

really...what brand. i'm still looking.

i've been wearing my sister's flip-flops.
:lol:

they're obviously two sizes too small on me, but whatever.:innocent:

I only wear them to the pool/beach/around the house. But I can't stand looking at feet while shopping or at dinner.

flip flops disgust me big time (I mean, its ok to wear them at beach but in the city? NO THANKS), and i cant really stand the sight of a man in them. i really cant take it.
esp with jeans. wtf. just NO!

I have to agree with most of the posters here even though I'm not a woman.
Men should avoid wearing flip-flops.
If it should be worn men should stick with the colors like black, brown, gray etc.
I've seen some wearing neon green, red, orange etc and are so tacky.
I don't like wearing them since I'm not comfortable with the rubber thong especially the sound they make when you make a step.
My feet also do not feel secure when I wear them outside the house.

It depends on the occasion. If it's going to the beach or the poolside then it's acceptable, but it should be at least leather or something durable and presentable. Not those cheap, nasty, rubber things from Old Navy :yuk: that many people in my generation (males and females) wear.
But I hate seeing men wearing flip flops with baggy jeans, or suit trousers, or at the mall, or even at a fancy restaurant :shock: I saw a man onetime at Mimi's Cafe wearing flip flops with a suit. That is when it is deemed inappropriate for the environment, imo.

I think they can look good on a man as long as it's the right man. If the man is confident in himself and in wearing them and hasn't got yeti feet then there's no reason why they shouldn't look great.
I prefer them to be a natural colour as opposed to livid colours but I don't think super bright flip flops look good on anyone, and I do think they go better with a more relaxed style, but that's probably just because I like scruffy looking people. It's pretty unfair to expect men's feet to roast all summer while girl's get to be nice and cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->