Agent Provocateur S/S 2014 : Hailey Clauson by Miles Aldridge

beedonaldson

Reaction score

Agent Provocateur has traveled from the bedroom to the kitchen for its new spring campaign that channels the spirit of the seemingly perfect suburban Fifties housewife. She’s certainly no June Cleaver, though, with her garter belts, red lingerie and frisky, frilly aprons. The campaign, “Behind Closed Doors,” was shot by Miles Aldridge and shows model Hailey Clauson ironing, vacuuming, rolling out cookie dough and soaping the checkerboard Formica floor in her pink, black and white kitchen.

The theme was the brainchild of creative director Sarah Shotton, who recently had her first child and had household pursuits on the brain. “It’s very tongue-in-cheek. I was working on this collection after I had the baby, and what sprang to mind was the idea of the perfect housewife,” said Shotton in an interview. “At the time, everyone was coming to visit me and I kept trying to bake cakes.” Shotton added that she was intrigued by the irony behind the idea of the “perfect” woman, unfazed by the everyday pressures of life. “It is a fantasy of silk and lace in the modern-day world,” she said.

The campaign, which also includes short videos, will launch on the brand’s Web site on Sunday, and will appear in publications including Another Magazine, The New York Times, and the Los Angeles Times.

wwd

This looks more like a shot from one of his Vogue Italia editorials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->