All things Sci-Fi

Mel99

Reaction score
Are you hooked on Sci-fi? Are you a totally geek with it?

If you're like me you might immerse yourself in every aspect of the genre. From buying DVD's to attending cons, geeks love to be a part of it.

My Sci-fi experience began when I was ten, my older sister and I sat up one night when the parents were out and we watched Alien on TV. It frightened the hell out of me, but from that moment on I was hooked.

Stargate was my first TV show in the category I fell in love with and I still have marathons watching it. I also do role play for it on my own forum. After that there is so many more, too many to name just now, but I might compile a list.

What are you favorites?

B)

Meme by Dave Austin: Deviant Art
Samblowitup_zpseb7dd77c.jpg

Source: Stargate SG1 Photobucket

I can't believe I'm the only geek on the forum? Come on guys, you can come out now, honestly geeks are cool! :D

Gorgeous shoes from Serene Maria
b52bcef453691a94039031f255dc1718.jpg

Source: Serene Maria

I've seen a lot of trends that reflect sci-fi lately. Seems to be very common in Europe. Some of it very weird.

From Yves Saint Laurant

21771_1_800.jpeg
Trendhunter

Hee I'm more of a supernatural type honestly :blush: or crime; but I loved Stargate, the travels and intelligent characters.. I watched some Farscape too. And i liked fifth element who doesnt ^,^
Actually on Google it says twilight zone is sci-fi.. I watched its 1960s series in black and white.. religiously almost every late evening..

And eighties' too btw ^ in colour. I recommend "the after hours" for fashion related. Pretty actress that one
Actually all these fit in fashion, for me..

I bet Amanda tapping's character is quite good as a style icon ^.^

AT was in Supernatural to :smile: I made a thread for her here on the forum. I had a girly crush on her when I was very young :heart: still do a little Lol.

The 5th Element is one I've missed, though it is on my buy list for Xmas :D Its weird though, as my brain processes all these shows, I'm also looking at it from a fashion POV with the clothing. Firefly had some wonderful costumes, as did many others.

I'll check them out and thank you so much for posting. You've been Karma'd :D

This is my other thread >>

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f50/amanda-tapping-283625.html

I love sci fi but in movies. I gave Battlestar a try and it didn´t hook me... I think the last tv show of the genre I´ve seen and loved was Fringe.

Movies, TV. I swallow it all. Though I will admit, BSG 2004 was a little hard to get into at first :D

Caterina Leman in a dress inspired by Star Trek

ee0da946d0db946c35c52c605bfd32f3.jpg

From work-outfits.com via Pinterest

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->