Anna Dello Russo

I quite like her at Moschino! That green dress looks great on her. The rest is your usual clotheshorse type of looks - no personality comes through.

She should check her posture, in many of the shots she's hunching. Makes her look much older than she actually is.

She seems to have calmed down (at least a bit, for her) but THAT HAIR! Awful.

Dolce & Gabbana's Fall 2017 show in Milan

nowfashion

Anna Dello Russo attends the Giambattista Valli show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2017/2018 on March 6, 2017 in Paris, France.
lLh6a82.jpg

zimbio

Anna Dello Russo attends the Stella McCartney show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2017/2018 on March 6, 2017 in Paris, France.
4wdtmzT.jpg

zimbio

PARIS, FRANCE - MARCH 07: Anna Dello Russo attends the Miu Miu show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2017/2018 on March 7, 2017 in Paris, France. (Photo by Dominique Charriau/Getty Images for Miu Miu)
KFoKGTA.jpg

Anna Dello Russo attends the Givenchy show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2018 on October 1, 2017 in Paris, France.
se1HZ9A.jpg

zimbio​

eQrO0Srt.jpg
7enuqVkt.jpg

Sources: PopSugar, The Impression

Did anyone else see her auction? they did it last night during MFW and she sold some gorgeous outfits by Pucci by Peter Dundas, Balenciaga, Prada, Burberry etc. all goes to charity but she's also done a sale for a few of her outfits on Net-a-porter which have all sold out - it's all to celebrate her new book.

Some of the look book has been shot on Anna if anyone wants to take a look - https://www.net-a-porter.com/gb/en/...all&image_view=product&dScroll=0&pScroll=2906

Anna Dello Russo attends the Elie Saab show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2018/2019 on March 3, 2018 in Paris, France.
3T90PEb.jpg

GcEKhUa.jpg

zimbio​

I’m shocked and saddened by that auction. :cry: Why would she part ways with such iconic pieces. Seeing her selling that that purple Prada ostrich coat from spring 2000 and the orange Lanvin dress from spring 2009 really broke my heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the auction is a good thing. Imagine how many clothes and accessories are in her archive. Chances are she'd never wear these things again (seriously, is she ever in anything that's not current season or straight off the runway? How many fashion months has she gone through with multiple outfit changes per day?) so she might as well raise some money for a good cause.

I’m shocked and saddened by that auction. :cry: Why would she part ways with such iconic pieces. Seeing her selling that that purple Prada ostrich coat from spring 2000 and the orange Lanvin dress from spring 2009 really broke my heart.

I feel your sorrow. I remember an interview with her that I saw or read years ago where she said she wanted to archive everything she has ever worn and open a fashion museum one day.

Umm I don't know...I have the feeling she just lost interest in fashion and just wanted to do something to be remembered and being at center of attention during fashion week and have her celebration moment, she definitely lost her mojo since she started dating that Angelo guy: her style went downhill, she rarely buys pieces anymore and just borrows stuff from her editorial styling closet, her stories are ultra lame and boring and she relegates most of her work to her endless number of assistants (she got like 5, even Anna Wintour got fewer resources), she skips couture all the time to go on vacation (c'mon it's just 3 days in Paris, 1 hour flight from her house in Milan), even this season she almost skipped whole Paris week and just showed up @ Givenchy on Sunday.
I don't know if you guys noticed but the whole accessory section of her auction sucked (no CHANEL or Hermes bags, lame shoes from B-list designers), which makes me assume that the clothes she auctioned were not even directly bought but more likely being gifted or purchased with huge discount...

She just did a podcast with Business of Fashion which explains some of her reasoning behind the auction for those who might be interested. It seems she's just trying to enter a new phase of her life and not be weighed down by having so much "stuff".

Anna Dello Russo attends the Prada Show during Milan Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2019/20 on February 21, 2019 in Milan, Italy.
gKuh84O.jpg

zimbio​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->