Armani Joyner

lanvinray

Reaction score
armani1.jpg

Sure, he looks like a good guy, but can he really be as nice as he looks? In a word: Yes. Rugby model Armani Joyner is one case where what you see is really what you get. After the jump, he tells us what he loves about bi-coastal living, rooming with his big sister and wearing Rugby (of course).

Hailing from Kansas City, Missouri, Armani now calls Los Angeles home, though he splits his time fairly equally between New York and LA for work. Why does he like the left coast better? “You can hit the Canyon, go outdoors, surf, snowboard – snowboarding is my favorite thing to do.” While he’s been modeling since the age of five, Armani has put in almost as much time on the slopes, having started snowboarding when he was thirteen years old. (“Thanks to my buddy Rich’s dad for teaching me!”)

rugby.com

When not cruising the slopes, Armani spends as much time as possible hitting the surf: “I love to just get some friends together and go to the beach. Play some roller hockey. That’s a good day.” And yet, it isn’t the beach that makes the season in his eyes: “One of the main things I love is that it’s always summertime in California — that means less clothes. On everyone. It’s not officially summertime until you spot your first pretty girl in a short skirt.” But rest assured, ladies, this is one guy who really knows how to treat a girl. In LA, his roommate is his older sister, who he calls “his absolute best friend.”

Armani says his favorite thing about modeling Rugby is “the layering, the colors, the unexpectedness. Oh! And working with the pretty girls!” His top look from the summer ’09 shoot? The Camden Seersucker Pants, or as he calls them, “the money pants.” He explains: “I don’t wear baggy jeans ever, so it’s really hard to carry things in my pockets. But with the Camden pants, it’s just like – poof! The pockets are so nice and roomy, so you can fit more money in them! Money pants!”

rugby.com

Cute kid but I HATE when people name their children after brands. There is something so crass about it even if the name isn't meant to hark back to the brand it still does and I have never understood why anyone would want their child to be associated with a product, no matter how luxurious...

But that is a complaint for another thread. :innocent:

Back to Mr. Joyner, he reminds me a great deal of my cousin.

Armani is with Ford Models NY :D same as his sister Bre Joyner :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
violettem
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->