Balenciaga 'Le City' Handbags 2024 : Kate Moss, Yang Chaoyue, Mona Tougaard & Juyeon by Mario Sorrenti

So she's advertising both Fendi and Balenciaga at the same time? That's quite a statement considering her celebrity status. I couldn't care less about the image, though.

I like the connection to the original City Bag but this feels weird under Demna.

Balenciaga's campaigns became a pile of tedious photos... Even Wang managed to surprise us and deliver something better produced!

Kate promoting the worst designers in fashion. Even, she looks gorgeous. Should be working for YSL.

I actually like this image of Kate! It's kind of a shift in tone for the brand back to a more Ghesquiere-era image no? This is the first ad that separates itself from the mold of the Balenciaga ads from the past years, it also actually uses a well-established fashion photographer. Factor in the casting of Kate and the Ghesquiere favorites (Maggie Rizer, Isabeli, Tasha Tilberg, etc.) for the last runway show. Perhaps it's only for nostalgia sake but it is interesting...

Yang Chaoyue, Mona Tougaard & Juyeon:

Oh...so they have another bag campaign!?
What was the point of that closet one lol?

So sad to see Balenciaga using interchangeable models and Mario Sorrenti (mediocre at best!!!).
Horrible

Oh...so they have another bag campaign!?
What was the point of that closet one lol?
The closet one was done by Inez and Vinoodh and everyone hated how cheap that looked. What did they expect with Inez and Vinnoodh??

My thread got deleted too :-(
The censorship on here is ridiculous
Diet Prada are getting involved too

Full campaign, as requested:

FACEBOOK/BALENCIAGA

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back