Celine 'Zouzou' Fragrance 2024 : Esther-Rose McGregor by Hedi Slimane

I’m like Lucien Pages. I have an obsession for giant perfume bottles.
Having the giant bottles on display in my bathroom would be great lol.
I like the commercial more than the actual campaign…

And I’m confused on why they are feeling the need to market the fragrances for a specific gender when originally the whole collection was unisex/genderless.

To be honest the name "Zouzou" in French would never appeal to male customers, neither the patchouli/labdanum compo.

And I’m confused on why they are feeling the need to market the fragrances for a specific gender when originally the whole collection was unisex/genderless.

Something tells me casting Esther-Rose and calling it ZOUZOU won’t stop the type of guys who seek out unisex Celine fragrances from checking this one out, too. Giving it a face probably increases the chances it will be a blockbuster, and not just lost in the mix of the other 10+ fragrances Celine has churned out over the past few years.

Where's the nepo shaming?
You would be surprised she was doing castings and not getting casted regardless if people knew who her dad was or not her ex girlfriend at the time was on billboards booking jobs. and this was not yesterday

Regardless she has a striking face i prefer her bare face she has this joan of arc tom boy vibe i love, the video is stronger in the celine ad than the photo version

I apologize for my unneeded comment. She looks absolutely gorgeous. I was tired and I tried to be sarcastic but I missed the mark. Peace.

you said what you said! And now what about it??

Anyway Im guessing this is the perfume they plan to push along with the makeup. Their Jadore.

I love it! The campaign image itself is great, commands your attention instantly. As per usual, Slimane's photography is immaculate. The beauty styling is equally as flawless and I love the Twiggy-ness of it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->