Chanel S/S 2005 : Daria Werbowy by Karl Lagerfeld

Styled by Alt right? I like that they didn't put on logo directly.

I miss Daria so so so much, why did she leave the industry :cry:. She was everything: so freaking smart, so gorgeous and out-of-this-world, so modelesque, had real skills when posing and runway walking and she was a muse to sooooo many designers and magazines editors as well as the face of world renowned fashion houses. Such a pity she didn´t enjoy the job or fame attached to it, she would have been the Karlie Kloss or Heidi Klum of our generation with huge high fashion credentials. Don't you guys think so?

Daria fit so well as a Chanel woman & her advertisements of the brand were amazing & beautifully images. :heart:

I miss Daria so so so much, why did she leave the industry :cry:. She was everything: so freaking smart, so gorgeous and out-of-this-world, so modelesque, had real skills when posing and runway walking and she was a muse to sooooo many designers and magazines editors as well as the face of world renowned fashion houses. Such a pity she didn´t enjoy the job or fame attached to it, she would have been the Karlie Kloss or Heidi Klum of our generation with huge high fashion credentials. Don't you guys think so?
Oh girl don't compare daria to karlie pls. They are not on the same level and they never will be. If u really into fashion industry that much u know what a big deal daria was.
she doesn't need any credentials to prove her status in this industry. She already did countless major fashion brand campaigns and top fashion magazines. And that's EVERYTHING for a real high fashion model. We don't need that insta model kinda credentials thank u

Oh girl don't compare daria to karlie pls. They are not on the same level and they never will be. If u really into fashion industry that much u know what a big deal daria was.
she doesn't need any credentials to prove her status in this industry. She already did countless major fashion brand campaigns and top fashion magazines. And that's EVERYTHING for a real high fashion model. We don't need that insta model kinda credentials thank u

Good for her but we're not gonna discredit Karlie and call her an IG model now..

I didn't compare Daria to Karlie now to make Daria look bad or less than Karlie. I simply said that IF Daria had kept modeling, she would be enjoying right now the level of commercial success Karlie is having. Both are incredible supermodels and Karlie is not an IG model indeed Scotty, she's still a very respected high fashion model who now has done in her recent years what Heidi, Cindy, Tyra, Iman, Coco Rocha have done: tried their hands and made financial success on TV and other commercial avenues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->