Charlotte Olympia Zodiac Inspired Collection

Lust For YSL

Reaction score
I love to read my horoscope and I am very fascinated by astrology so this collection caught my eye. I think these are very cute I actually prefer the Leo to my sign (scorpio). What do you guys think?

330v3ug.jpg

2yoprh4.jpg

qpij35.jpg

2w3245l.jpg

5bwih5.jpg

dmvhnl.jpg

You can view the rest here

http://www.vogue.com/vogue-daily/article/sign-me-up-charlotte-olympias-zodiac-inspired-new-collection/#1

I don't really like animal motifs in shoes, so these aren't for me, I'm afraid. I like the muted, neutralised colours, though.

Those are so cute. I like my zodiac sign, Aries... and Sagittarius.

I'm a Leo, and not crazy about that one (don't like the mustard gold at all). Too bad these aren't customizable like the Ferragamo flats ... Love the idea though. I do like Pisces, but even though I have Moon in Pisces ... don't think I can really do that. I think the royal purple should've been used for Leo :wink:

Bazaar usually shows zodiac jewelry with their horoscope column ... wonder if they'll use these?

Very cute, but I dont like the weight people put into zodiacs so I would never buy them. But that's just me :flower:

There are of course more important and influential things in life than the stars, but I have found that people who think astrology is BS know nothing about it :flower:

I like the shape of the shoes but not the sign apliques... While I wouldn't wear them, I think they are a cute idea (and I hate that shade of green for pisces!)

^ Do you mean Aries? That's like the green of pea soup, or a tornado sky ...

I did mean Aries :lol: I don't know how I said Pisces instead... probably because I was fancying the colour as I wrote. I do like peas though.

I want these.. all of these

too bad about the price tag

I want these.. all of these

too bad about the price tag

I was thinking the exact same thing.. I think these are beautiful! :heart:

I feel like I want to buy them for me and my 6 closest girlfriends (we all have different signs), but the cost is prohibitive (obviously). The thought of spending that much on a pair of flats – even just for myself – kind of makes me want to barf.

^ that is such a cute idea for a gift to all your close friends.
Why are they so expensive, they are cute but not worth that much.

Hmm, $695 is not so bad for this class of shoes. The piping detail inside and out is labor-intensive, looks like excellent leathers, plus you've got the equivalent of two pieces of high-quality enameled jewelry included, which most shoes def don't have. There are other flats from the same line, like the laser-cut ones, that are much more.

Cute idea, unfortunately not a fan of the design for my own horoscope Gemini. I actually like the animal horoscopes more, but it wouldn't make sense to buy other horoscopes.

I'm a Capricorn and I really like the Capricorn ones. I wouldn't buy them at that price as I don't think I would wear them much once the novelty had worn off.

Knock offs available! I'm surprised it took this long...

gtjo.png

choies.com

^ I have to say that it appears they are using pictures of the Charlotte Olympias rather than the knock-offs ... not too kosher.

^ Yes... I find that a lot of knock-off online stores (mostly the Chinese wholesale ones) do that... I don't remember what website it was, but I remember once seeing one of those that had a bunch of very different pictures for their articles, one could tell there was something wrong - and I could recognize some of them as being from Zara and ASOS.

oof... the knockoffs are so blatant.

it really rubs me the wrong way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->