Christian Lacroix Jeans

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
from wwd...i kinda like what i see so far...

081705_7.jpg
081705_8.jpg
081705_9.jpg

Christian Lacroix Jeans, a better fashion-item collection, is relaunching in the U.S. for spring selling and will make its national debut at FashionCenterDallas here at the women's apparel market that runs Thursday through Monday.

"The line is a brilliant extension of Mr. Lacroix's creative and unique hand and also has a very interesting price point and value relationship," said Wendy Ball, national manager for Christian Lacroix Jeans. "It's a jeans line, but not solely based on denim. For spring, there are about 80 pieces, including colorful and embellished sundresses, jackets, knitwear and wovens, which we think will appeal to women in their 20s as well as those in their 60s."

Wholesale prices range from $70 for a T-shirt to $199 for an embroidered and beaded jacket. Skirts wholesale on average for $85 and pants at $109. The line is designed by Christian Lacroix in Paris and reflects his spirited vision of vibrant colors, vintage shapes and elaborate embellishment.

"Christian Lacroix Jeans is fresh and young with an edge," said Michael Singer, a partner at Brad Hughes & Associates. "We think it will be a tremendous and powerful resource for retailers at a better price point. It speaks to the contemporary customer who is driven by the quality and creativity of Christian Lacroix. We plan to keep distribution tight and exclusive at key stores in specific cities."

Christian Lacroix Jeans originally launched in 1996 and continues to be sold in Europe and Asia, but was withdrawn from the U.S. market in 2003 as the company reevaluated its American marketing strategies.

In an interview with WWD last month, Simon Falic, the new owner and director of Lacroix, said, "We think it's very well positioned. So much money has been invested in this brand, and Mr. Lacroix is such a highly regarded talent in the fashion industry. I honestly believe we can double the sales volume in five years, maybe sooner."

Ready-to-wear will remain the anchor of the Lacroix business, including the signature line and the jeans collection. Bazar, a secondary line, is under review and may be phased out, according to Falic.

it looks very cute, i can see people in london wearing that

very nice and beautiful. anyone knows where i could buy it here in the Uk?

christian lacroix:heart: :heart:
i guess dallas is where i'm headed to this weekend~

those are really cute, and much cheaper than d&g, marc by marc jacobs and other "low priced" lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->