Courtney Love In Elle (US)

07.jpg

08.jpg

ok i'm done

^^^^^

Funny that her "pretty days" were only her Celebrity Skin" days. I've never, ever liked Clove but I used to be a big hole fan at post at their board (the soapbox).

I feel sorry for her.

AS for the Kurt Cobain rumours.... They are rumours. Plus Kurt was plenty mess up too. People should be judging him JUST as harshly for his lifestyle choices, instead he's a god. I don't know if it's because she's a woman, or less attractive or what.

Anyway. I think she is one of those "creative to the point of crazy" type of people, and deserves more sympathy than scorn.

Plus atleast she HAS a personality, and it totally comes across in those photos. What was awful was when they tried to make looking "drugged" beautiful (making beautiful models pose as if they were drugged up... when was that?). This is just showing honestly what the woman is like, and to me it's beautiful in its way.

I :heart: her. She is real and beautiful...at least when she wants to be.

Kimkhuu said:
She scares me... She looked so much better prior to her plastic surgeries.

You are joking right?!?!?! :innocent:

She´s the one on the left....

love.jpg

Funny as sometimes i don´t know what to think. In some pictures posted she is gorgeous. But her "real" face is this one, the other is just plastic surgery miracle...

She used to only have her nose and breasts done(plus she lost a lot of weight since those 80's pics), so in those Celebrity Skin days pictures she was no real 'miracle of plastic surgery'. That'd be Joan Rivers. A lot of celebrities have had nose jobs so that's not really fair. But as of recently I believe she had cheekbone implants, botox, had her lips pumped up and caps over her teeth. It's a pity. She really didn't need it, in fact, it ruined her face.

She's had a realy hard life, but she's still a complete genius, you only need to look at her song writing to see that
I've seen her live once and she was great, tearing around the stage rocking the Big Day Out in Versace :D

Oh, and lol at the "she killed kurt" crap, he was a severely depressed heroin addict he didn't need any help -_-

I'm not a fan but I am completely fascinated by her. She's like a train wreck that I can't look away from. I do have the celebrity skin album that I still listen to, it has some catchy pop songs on it (celebrity skin, awful, hit so hard, dying). Her cleaned up period was when she was with Edward Norton and he forced her to clean up and be classy. Apparently when she's sober she's incredibly intelligent and articulate but it's hard to find her sober I guess.
The Elle pictures are scary though...and that supposed "r*pe/assult" photograph looks like she's smiling, posing and having a good time! She's another one that I don't think has a geniunely pretty face, it's all makeup, smoke and mirrors when it appears that she's pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->