Designer Shoes

I had to put dior down on the basis of one pair of shoes. I just ran across them in the April issue of vogue. They were Dior by John Galliano "Dior Ballet" Satin Platform Sandals and they are just amazing, I have trouble taking my eyes off them. If you happen to look at this issue look at the picture of gwen stefani in the piano scarf dress, you'll see the shoes that i'm in love with.

Originally posted by Kriscainne@Apr 14th, 2004 - 9:16 pm
I had to put dior down on the basis of one pair of shoes. I just ran across them in the April issue of vogue. They were Dior by John Galliano "Dior Ballet" Satin Platform Sandals and they are just amazing, I have trouble taking my eyes off them. If you happen to look at this issue look at the picture of gwen stefani in the piano scarf dress, you'll see the shoes that i'm in love with.
I'm intrigued.. Do you have a picture?

this is the only photo i could find on the internet of the shoes i dont think you really get to see them that well as you would if you were looking at the magazine.

I :heart: Marc Jacobs. I never really wear heels and in my opinion Marc Jacobs creates the most beautiful flats.

Latest buy:

Originally posted by Fashionism@Apr 20th, 2004 - 12:54 pm
I :heart: Marc Jacobs. I never really wear heels and in my opinion Marc Jacobs creates the most beautiful flats.

Latest buy:
Fabulous Shoe!!!! Where did you find it?

Fabulous Shoe!!!! Where did you find it?

Actually I bought this pair on jildorshoes.com. I was really desperate to get a hold of these beauties and it seemed kind of hopeless since there are like five shops in entire Denmark which actually sells Marc Jacobs. What makes it even more impossible is my huge shoe size 10. But well, I did a little research on google and the site popped up. Never though I would buy anything on the internet.

Originally posted by Fashionism@Apr 20th, 2004 - 4:36 pm
Never though I would buy anything on the internet.
OH? why is that? I have bought most of my shoes online (with tons of luck) since I live in a city with very little shopping or style, let alone anything that might resemble desinger shoes...

OH? why is that? I have bought most of my shoes online (with tons of luck) since I live in a city with very little shopping or style, let alone anything that might resemble desinger shoes...

I don't know actually. Guess I'm just kind of old fashioned in a way. I just like to go in to a store, buy my shoes and then take them home with me. Though I must say it's kind of fantastic that you can order a pair of wonderfull shoes on the internet and a couple of days later a post man stands on your doorstep with them.

On a regular day I like Marc Jacobs's shoes, but I think my ultimate favorites are Guiseppi Zanotti and Casadei (I think). I still have more looking around to do to see if there is anyone else.

Looks like you missed my top two:

1a) Christian Louboutin :wub:
1b) Manolo Blahnik
:wub:

Originally posted by shoesexy+Sep 30 2004, 06:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shoesexy @ Sep 30 2004, 06:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Looks like you missed my top two:

1a) Christian Louboutin :wub:
1b) Manolo Blahnik
:wub:
[snapback]381354[/snapback]​
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Spike413
@Apr 12 2004, 09:48 PM
Just in case anybody misunderstood, I was refering to fashion houses that also design shoes, not shoes designers.
[snapback]216664[/snapback]​
[/quote]

i voted dior, because, no matter what there always seems to be a shoe or two (or three) that i'm lusting after in every collection.....

but if louis vuitton was on the poll, i'd have a hard time deciding....(as i adore marc's shoes for lv, too...)

+ here is a picture of those dior ballet pumps, but in black/silver gorgeous shoes.. :heart:

Originally posted by agirlcalledk1ll@Sep 30 2004, 09:50 PM
i voted dior, because, no matter what there always seems to be a shoe or two (or three) that i'm lusting after in every collection.....

but if louis vuitton was on the poll, i'd have a hard time deciding....(as i adore marc's shoes for lv, too...)
+ here is a picture of those dior ballet pumps, but in black/silver gorgeous shoes.. :heart:
[snapback]381484[/snapback]​

arent those dior sandals gorgeous, im still kind of a sucker for the pink ones i saw a while back though

i love narciso rodriguez's shoes...i own 4 pairs of his shoes and I can't wait for the SS05 ones to come out!! I wear these alot:

00020.L.JPG

and I just got this pair:
6343_l_49114_b.jpg

I voted dior - i always love dior shoes - and for me they are perfect they fit so well they're always so comfy and stylish dressy or plain or totally outrageous i always love dior shoes...but thats me & dior all over not just with the shoes.

I love prada too, especially the f/w 2004 ones they were pretty beautiful too.

But its deffinately dior for me. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I love Marc Jacobs shoes (but not the clothes). My other favorite shoes are: Gucci, YSL & Prada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->