Did Justin 'Bieber' a 12 Year Old Boy?

Echoes

Confused & Bewildered
Reaction score
Did an innocent night of laser tag in Canada turn into a nasty brawl for Justin Bieber?

Canada's CBC News reported late Saturday that the heartthrob, 16, was kicked out of a laser tag center in Richmond, British Columbia after punching a 12-year-old boy.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ber-punch-a-boy-at-a-laser-tag-center-1970218

Police in Richmond, British Columbia, are investigating claims that a 12-year-old boy was hit by the pop star Friday during a game of laser tag, according to the CBC.ca.

The owner of Planet Lazer told the Canadian news site that the Biebs was indeed bounced out of the building after a boy complained to the staff of a physical altercation.

The 16-year-old Bieber reportedly showed up at the facility with two bodyguards and played a round of laser tag with a bunch of other kids and "accidentally" hit the kid after being cornered during the game, according to Canadian blogger zacktaylor.ca.

Although the 12-year-old reportedly suffered only minor injuries, his parents decided to call police anyway (cha-ching!?!). Bieber's rep told TMZ.com that the story was untrue.

http://www.freep.com/article/20101018/ENT07/10180364/1322/Justin-Bieber-a-laser-loser#ixzz12hV3pQGG

Well i thought the title meant that justin slept with a 12 year old. Guess not.:lol:

I'm surprised the guy wasn't crying out of joy that Justin Bieber punched him haha!! You go little boy :smile: :flower:

Well i thought the title meant that justin slept with a 12 year old. Guess not.:lol:
:blush: I thought too he finally came out of the closet.
:lol:

And I'm not too worried about Bieber. Once he comes out of his puberty, his fans have moved on towards the next in line and he's done.

Justin doesn't even like 12 years old... he likes milfs!

Shawty Mane Will Bust A Cap In Yo Pampers

justinbieberbustacap.jpg

Justin Bieber isn't old enough to operate a water gun (check the age recommendation on the box if you don't believe me) and he's as threatening as a Maisy Mouse stuffed animal, but that hasn't stopped him from already choosing the gangsta way of life. You better get on your side of the playground or Shawty Mane is going to fuc* you up when the recess warden isn't looking! You don't want to end up with a SpongeBob Squarepants Band-Aid over your knees after the Bieb finishes swinging. Or you can just bend down a little bit and put your palm on his forehead so his tiny fists won't you hit. Yeah, do that.

CBC News brings us this hilarious report out of Richmond, B.C. about 16-year-old Justin Bieber and his posse getting kicked out of a laser tag center after he allegedly smacked a 12-year-old during a game. Toddler on toddler violence is never okay, but this is just HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The owner of the laser tag center said they put The Lesbeaver and his bodyguards out on curb after the 12-year-old complained.

The Richmond police department's fetus crime unit is investigating this mess, but Justin's spokeswhore denies it went down like this. Shawty Mane is still at large so you better stay in your playpens until further notice.

We all know that Justin is the true reincarnation of Biggie Smalls, but he would never ever hit a 12-year-old. The real story is that Shawty Mane ordered his bodyguards to hold the 12-year-old down while he tickled the boy until the poor thing made a tinkle in his Underdoos. That's how Shawty Mane does it! "Every time you see that pee pee stain, you're going to be reminded about the time you effed with Shawty Mane!" - Shawty Mane
dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Was Shawty Mane The Victim Of Gay Bullying?

justinbieberitgetsbetter.jpg

According to TMZ, Justin Bieber is no longer in danger of facing a time out in a high-security playpen in the corner, because the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (Tommy Girl "Eh-ed" in his panties) have concluded that he is not to blame for the toddler fight that went down at a laser tag center in Richmond, B.C. over the weekend. AND sources tell TMZ that Shawty Mane was the true victim, because the 12-year-old boy kept calling him a "******." This 12-year-old (alleged) as*hole obviously hasn't spent quality time with LWLLJB.com.

The sources claim that during a game of laser tag, the 12-year-old purposely targeted Justin Bieber and kept getting all up in his personal space. Basically it went like this: 12-year-old POW POW at the Bieb, Bieb crawls away to safety, 12-year-old followed the Bieb, POW POWs at him again, etc... etc... When Justin finally told the 12-year-old to get out of his life, the boy responded with: "What are you gonna do about it, ******? You're a ******." The alleged baby homophobe then put on his hand, and Justin swatted it away. That was the that.

The baby homophobe's father is the one who filed the complaint with police and was heard crying about how he's going to get a lawyer.

Because of this experience, Justin will join the anti-bully campaign.

Since Justin Bieber will shoot his own #itgetsbieber video message any day now, here's my favorite one. Pull up a booster seat and take notes, Bieb!

Dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
It's one of those times when you wish the laser gun was real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
molly07
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->