Dior Surf Chick

ndc825 said:
Check out these articles about Dior now being in a lawsuit over the Dior Surf Chick line. Kat House Productions LLC, a female owned surf company based in Ventura, California, has filed a trademark infringement lawsuit in federal court against Christian Dior Couture, S.A. Kat House’s complaint alleges that Dior SURF CHICK products infringed upon Kat Houses rights in its SURF CHICK R and SURF CHICK GET WET R trademarks.

article

another article

:o That sure is something...

Well, i thought it would be a lawsuit against Dior victimising young wealthy surfers.

Anyone know if and what surf-company was used to produce the boards?

I grew up on the beach and have been a "surfer-girl" my whole life and can not imagine one true surfer ever buying the board. And I'm sure you all know, South Florida's East Coast is not lacking hugh wealth at all.... It's just so undesireable and goes against the surfer mentality and sport as a whole. I'd laugh at any person that carried that onto the beach with them, very hard.

It was a big rip off to start with, was anything original about it apart from the Dior logo? Diot should learn it's not all about quick buck but also about artistic integrity.

surfermegz said:
Anyone know if and what surf-company was used to produce the boards?

I grew up on the beach and have been a "surfer-girl" my whole life and can not imagine one true surfer ever buying the board. And I'm sure you all know, South Florida's East Coast is not lacking hugh wealth at all.... It's just so undesireable and goes against the surfer mentality and sport as a whole. I'd laugh at any person that carried that onto the beach with them, very hard.

I can absolutely imagine that. And I agree with you Alura, it's just so tacky, uninspired and all about the big buck. Luckily there weren't too many Dior logos on John's FW 0506 runway. Except for the charms on the bags and shoes ofcourse, but I don't mind that at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->