does new hair color = new wardrobe?

chick-y

Reaction score
hi~i just went from a dk blonde/light brown to dark reddish brown. just wondering if i can still wear all the same colors i did before (mostly beige, warm brown, light pink, sage, etc.) which leads to the question:
do your wardrobe choices have more to do with the color of your hair or is most of what you wear based on your eyes & complexion?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine did! When i dyed my hair blonde from having dark brown hair i had to buy a lot of new things because most of my clothes just didn't look right anymore! So IMO i think so yes!With some things anyway!

yeah, i'm feeling the need to do the same thing! i know when i was light blonde, even bleached it a few years ago, i wore a lot of pink....can't figure out what goes with this new shade, though.any suggestions for dk red, mahogany brown hair?

Hmm, no, i don't know! Darker colours i would think, i had my hair a dark aurburn not long ago which sounds about the same colour as yours now. I suppose most colours will go well with it if you get the shading right.Im not to sure though, sorry!

thanks for your replies:wink: everything i have in my closet right now is light! except black...but with this hair, that is looking so goth on me now:o not exactly my style!

With darker hair you would probably suit 'cooler' colours, but it does depend on your skin tone...

I always say...any excuse for a new wardrobe is good right?:flower:

There's no point in matching clothes with the colour of your eyes, eyes are small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svtlana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->