Dolce & Gabbana angry at advertising campaign controversy in Spain

what happens next i think its D&G will not invite any spanish media to their shows....

Drowned said:
Yeah, I agree. Um, they legalized gay marriages. Now, how about Italy. :rolleyes:
I don't understand why to ban that ad, it's not offensive, really.

Whether or not they legalized gay marriage is irrelevant. The fact is, I think it's ridiculous that an entire country stepped in and banned something. I could understand if there was some sort of uproar among the people of Spain, but what, is the Spanish government full of mind readers?

i know this is totally out of the context of this thread... BUT does anyone know the name of that male model standing up topless with his hands on his hips??? ive been trying to find him...

Drowned said:
Yeah, I agree. Um, they legalized gay marriages. Now, how about Italy. :rolleyes:
I don't understand why to ban that ad, it's not offensive, really.

Maybe not to you; you are man. Men are not the once in a bad situation in the ad.

^ And again I have managed to manifest my perfect English... it's not "once" it is "ones" and it's "a man" not "man". I apologise.

WhiteLinen said:
It seems to me that everything is allowed if it sells...

yes because money has become the "God" of modern society, and people with money almost always seem to be forgiven (thats only if they are even accused in the first place) of anything, including Murder...

Just wanted to comment that I find it pretty offensive ... the D&G ads running in my magazines are significantly tamer (though I thought possibly pushing the legal envelope here in terms of what can be photographed--I'm thinking of the ad with several female models in futuristic clothes with a male in a white Speedo or whatever holding a huge camera to elucidate the theme)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolores del Rio
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->