MUST HAVE
Photography:
MARIO SIERRA
Styling: Bárbara Garralda & Sylvia Montoliú
Hair: Pablo Robledo
Make-up: Paula Soroa
Models: Lauren Auerbach & Sany Liriano

Elle España Digital Edition

Barbara deserves so much better. This is all over the place.

Barbara looks pretty, but I'm so hung up on her hand in the second black and white shot :blink:

And this is a "look to the future"?,it looks more a look to nothing, terrible styling.......so boring the must have editorial is predictable but at least something slightly better...

And this is a "look to the future"?,it looks more a look to nothing, terrible styling.......so boring the must have editorial is predictable but at least something slightly better...

I assume "Una mirada al futuro" is about this being the first NFT Elle cover ever. Although on Instagram it is presented as "the first Spanish fashion magazine to ever hit the stands with an NFT cover". Either way, zero interest.

This is cryptoartist Gala Mirissa's NFT, to be auctioned on February 23rd for charity purposes, on the occasion of ARCOmadrid and Urvanity inaugural events.
mundo-elle-1642683674.jpg
elle.com/es/

I agree with @Xone. If this is what the future looks like, we'll all probably die of boredom.

This is cryptoartist Gala Mirissa's NFT, to be auctioned on February 23rd for charity purposes, on the occasion of ARCOmadrid and Urvanity inaugural events.
View attachment 1197478
elle.com/es/

I agree with @Xone. If this is what the future looks like, we'll all probably die of boredom.
Why the "glare"? Is to imitate the glass reflection?

^If it's because copy + paste is the mortal enemy of NFTs, I will die laughing. :rofl:

^If it's because copy + paste is the mortal enemy of NFTs, I will die laughing. :rofl:
Girl, idk anything about these things
LsJ7vqh.gif

imgur.com

Why the "glare"? Is to imitate the glass reflection?

The masthead alone does a great job at ruining an already abysmal cover, so I don't know why they even bother with glares. The NFT is not exactly MoMA material, either. Who's going to steal this, let alone pay for it, escapes me. I can barely bring myself to buy the magazine in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SebBlack
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->