Elsie Fisher

jexxica

Reaction score
Elsie Fisher is an actress, known for Despicable Me 2 (2013), Eighth Grade (2018) and Despicable Me (2010).

Actor Elsie Fisher attends the 19th Annual AFI Awards at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 4, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
m2DcjzV.jpg

Elsie Fisher attends the 12th Annual CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute at American Museum of Natural History on December 09, 2018 in New York City.
nTeAEdo.jpg

Elsie Fisher attends IFP's 27th Annual Gotham Independent Film Awards at Cipriani, Wall Street on November 26, 2018 in New York City.
mzDoLHe.jpg

Elsie Fisher attends the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' 10th annual Governors Awards at The Ray Dolby Ballroom at Hollywood & Highland Center on November 18, 2018 in Hollywood, California.
Uzt3TDy.jpg

Elsie Fisher attends Variety 10 actors to watch and Newport Beach Film Festival Fall Honors at The Resort at Pelican Hill on November 11, 2018 in Newport Beach, California.
ofxPcSM.jpg

Actor Elsie Fisher attends the 21st SCAD Savannah Film Festival opening night on October 27, 2018 in Savannah, Georgia.
qtKdUlb.jpg

Elsie Fisher attends Variety's annual Power of Young Hollywood at Sunset Tower Hotel on August 28, 2018 in West Hollywood, California.
1HfnAUS.jpg

Elsie Fisher attends Film Independent at The WGA Theater presents screening and Q&A of "Eighth Grade" at The WGA Theater on July 12, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.
2CRRue1.jpg

Actress Elsie Fisher attends the screening of A24's "Eighth Grade" at Le Conte Middle School on July 11, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.
aFhym4F.jpg

Actor Elsie Fisher of 'Eighth Grade' attends the Acura Studio at Sundance Film Festival 2018 on January 20, 2018 in Park City, Utah.
kQf7xAo.jpg

Actor Elsie Fisher attends the "Eighth Grade" Premiere during 2018 Sundance Film Festival at Park City Library on January 19, 2018 in Park City, Utah.
Elsie+Fisher+2018+Sundance+Film+Festival+Eighth+I99FUv7wlxex.jpg

zimbio​

BO4ntIW.jpg
Elsie Fisher in Eighth Grade

“I have been acting since I was 5. My first job was doing the voice of Agnes, the youngest daughter, with the big ponytail on top of her head, in Despicable Me. I was in the sequel, but I was too old for Despicable Me 3, because I can’t do my 5-year-old voice anymore.”
In Eighth Grade, there is a pool-party scene that is nerve-wracking. You wear a very awkward green bathing suit.
Yes, it is anxiety inducing. I did not pick the bathing suit. They wanted a lime green one so my character would stick out. I still have it. I mean, I don’t go to the pool that much, but that’s my bathing suit now. I love it.

Gucci dress; Eugenia Kim hat; Sophie Buhai necklace.
wmagazine

Elsie Fisher attends the BBCA BAFTA Tea Party at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 5, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
Y10UbKO.jpg

99GxnBD.jpg

zimbio​

Elsie Fisher attends the 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 6, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.
MSSaLtL.jpg

W4Jiwkx.jpg

zimbio​

Elsie Fisher attends the 24th annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on January 13, 2019 in Santa Monica, California.
hgK9Nuc.jpg

zimbio​

Elsie Fisher attends the 91st Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood and Highland on February 24, 2019 in Hollywood, California.
GpL9SSF.jpg

UQQpjaX.jpg

zimbio​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->