Erickson Beamon

If you search hard you can find similar looking jewelry made by up and coming artists-Tarina Tarantino has sold similar necklaces for $300-I recently bought this Hello Kitty "Waterfall" necklace made by T.T. from 80spurple.com
The necklace that you like is VERY Heatherette-but Erickson Beamon makes higher quality jewelry at far cheaper prices and I would not purchase this particular piece at the retail price since it is made of nothing but plastic-I'm sure if you check electricladyland.com regularly-this particular necklace will be reduced in price since this is not a necklace many people would buy (i.e. they will have a hard time selling it and will eventually be forced to mark it down.) These are collector's items, so if you absolutely love it and take care of it immaculately--it will be worth a LOT of money in the future. Check ebay regularly as well.
My Tarina Tarantino necklace:
tt_nhk01s77121.jpg

Very Heatherette, it reminded me of your necklace which also reminds me of Heatherette even though the necklaces are nothing alike.

photo source as said above: 80spurple.com

this is very disappointing from erickson beamon imo :(

(pic: christinadarras.com)
I loved their designs until this new-rave stuff. :ninja: (Which is how I see it...) I honestly think that necklace is hideous. :ninja:

^ I shouldn't have been so negative; I suppose a certain type of person could carry it off in ways I can't comprehend :P,

i still adore it *giggle*

ive just found a bunch of little toys like that in a box so ill perhaps just get out my needlenose plyers and.. create one!

Erickson Beamon Earrings...Yea or Nay?

Hello All...

I am thinking of picking up these silver earrings from Erickson Beamon... they hang about 4.5 inches, silver plated with swarvoski crystals. Thoughts?

index.jpg

Photo: Net-a-Porter

Ciao!

nay, i've seen better things from beamon before...those look a bit typical.

Depends on the price. Silver plate has a tendency to flake and scrape off with moderate wear.

Well.. I was on the fence with them and you both have gently nudged me over to the greener side. Autumn and Cavanaugh..thank you, I will pass on these earrings... Please, please I would love any rec's on similar dangle style earrings! Any current favorites?

Ciao Bella!

I LOVE the giant size of their jewellery. And the use of colour.
I wish I liked fine, delicate jewellery as I'd rather get real than costume but I don't, and I can't exactly splash out on Oscar-worthy Bvlgari...(Oscar De La Renta does awesome costume jewellery too)
Tom Binns is too delicate for me and he uses too much white swarovski crystal for my tastes.
erickson-beamon-al-hambra-drop-earrings2.jpg

jewelssalon.com

^ I love those eaarings. And I am just like you - I like giant size jewellery, that is why I treated myself with this baby:

my pic

Lola Rose, that cuff is beautiful !
I really love EB designs, they are simply amazing... I have a pair of earings (Dune) I keep saving for a shooting, they are really worth the hype :smile:

Photo by me :smile:

GORGEOUS everyone :flower: !! I have never had pierced ears in my life, but when I see EB's earrings I think it might be about time.. They are simply perfect, all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flawlessdisaster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->