Etro Mens S/S 09 Milan

After looking at it more...I see how some of the pieces can be great with a more subdued styling.

I agree about the silk though....no way, no day

i'm very attracted to it, even though i know i'd never wear this!

Haahahahha .. have you seen a show with happier models? I mean ... its hard for guys to fake a laugh but in some pictures it looks like they tickled them right befrore coming out to work the catwalk ....

Now .. the usual paisley showed up and as usual I love the accesories and bags ... the silk stuff is particularly interesting and I quite like :shock: the paisley silk pants!

I think this is gonna be my fave collection :ninja:

Bravo Etro! This collection was very well executed. I'm not a fan of paisley but Etro makes it very appealing. One of my favorite shows in Milan. I noticed the happy models too ultramarine.

I honestly am amazed at this collection. Bravo to Etro.. I hated Etro and would NEVER touch his stuff because it is so Neon bright and colorful and scream look at me..

But this collection, I am head over heels with it. It is a very .... Asian influenced with prints ans usage of silk, I don't know much about reference to Indian.. I don't think that was the inspiration.

I love the use of silk. It is soft, luxurious, luminous and airy and absolutely perfect for spring summer.

Looks like time for me to look for his stockist here in USA.. :lol:

judging by the number of comments, i think TFS guys are only going gaga over Jil, Raf, CdG, Yunja, Prada and the belgium 4.

more for us guys :lol:

now that Vuitton has disappointed me, this might really become one of my absolute faves for next S/S.

yeah.. TFS is definitely a different breed.... I never really like Etro until this collection. Honestly I love Jil and Raf and Belgium four.. but this season is totally the opposite.. it has been disappointing...

i love love love this bag. reminds me of a minimal version of the Balenciaga Day. problem is, it's so huge, my whole arms would sink into that bag while looking for something on the bottom lol.

High%20Quality%20Etro%20Spring%20Summer%202009%20Mens%20Runway%20Pictures%20(48)_jpg.jpg

without question my favourite collection of the entire season. i CANNOT WAIT to see the f/w show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->