F/W 2013 Miscellanous Smaller Brand Ad Campaigns #1 - Discussion Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lover : Karen Elson by Lina Scheynius

First campaign for the decade-old brand. Shot by Lina Scheynius and styled by Leith Clark.

:heart:

21dk5c5.jpg
5a12j4.jpg

style.com

I love the romantic feeling of it, and they couldn't've chosen a better model. :blush:

This is really beautiful. Very sweet, simple with just the right amount of sexiness from Karen.

The rest of the images.

Lover enlisted flame-haired beauty Karen Elson for their new campaign, Chorus. The model/musician is a perfect fit for Lover's aesthetic, which typically involves lace, ladylike silhouettes and delicate hues. Shot in New York last month by the incredible Lina Scheynius, who contributed to Oyster #97 and styled by Leith Clark, Editor of Lula Magazine, Chorus evokes romance and whimsy and makes us want to say things like "Take me to the garden, please!"

oystermag.com

I love Lover and I love Karen so its a perfect pairing for me. Hee red hair looks stunning against the pale blue lace.

As always I love Lina's photography, specially the shots with the black dress and the red flowers

Chow Shangshang Jewelry
models: Malgoisa Bela, Constance Jablonski, Frida Gustavsson

chowshangshang

Last edited by a moderator:
Opening Ceremony x Adidas Originals F/W 13
Photographer: Ben Toms
Stylist: Jay Massacret
Models: Antonina Vasylchenko, Benjamin Jarvis, Amra Cerkezovic & Sung Jin Park

models

IRO F/W 13.14 : Karlie Kloss by Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer

The Cool of Autumn – We bring you an exclusive look at French label Iro’s fall-winter 2013 campaign starring the one and only Karlie Kloss. When you think of Iro, you think of contemporary cool, and Karlie certainly evokes that image in these black and white studio snaps lensed by Claudia Knoepfel and Stefan Indlekofer. The American model sports motorcycle jackets, plaid shirts and fitted pants in the new advertisements with a chic and shaggy hairdo.

fashiongonerogue.com

Love the creative execution and styling here. Thank you for sharing!

I think this is the best ELLASSAY campaign! Really awesome! JAC. looks like Christian Dior muse! Stunning!:heart::heart: Kai Z Feng is photographer? :unsure:

I agree this is surprisingly beautiful, I don't know the brand particularly. The execution was stunning.

Patrik Ervell F/W 2013
Photographer: Luke Gilford
Model: Max Von Isser

models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimble