Fantastic Man Spring/Summer 2016 : Pedro Almodóvar by Alasdair Mclellan

Starry

Reaction score
Finally here!

Gloriously presenting Fantastic Man no. 23, the new issue featuring the singular cineaste PEDRO ALMODÓVAR on the cover, photographed by ALASDAIR McLELLAN. The handsome issue will be available for purchase in London from 22 April, 2016. #PedroAlmodóvar #FM23 #FantasticMan

instagram.com/manfantastic/

Like a supplement of The Guardian newspaper, but less relevant.....

Grey (but smiley to advertisers)

Pedro wears a top by WhoCares

I like it Wish it would be zoomed out a bit a show more than just his face

One of the great Euro directors of this age, but I'm sorry, he's not photogenic. The second-hand embarrassment I feel for this 'beauty close-up' is too awkward to bear.

I don't care, I love this.
He's happy, he's smiling he's comfortable with himself. He fits with the definition of fantastic and is brimming with personality. There's something kind of cheeky about the image though I would have enjoyed it in color as well.

^i have to agree with Ben. those hands next to the face? is he selling us nailpolish? is it a good choice to stick his chin right on the bottom edge of the picture?

what were people thinking?

I don't care, I love this.
He's happy, he's smiling he's comfortable with himself. He fits with the definition of fantastic and is brimming with personality. There's something kind of cheeky about the image though I would have enjoyed it in color as well.

I agree 100% :heart:

I love it. The cropping gives the cover full of life.

Aww, he looks so cute, like a teddy bear :lol::heart:

This magazine is simply the best.

I've waited for so long for this... Ah... Well... Looking forward to the content.

Pedro's smile is just infectious. I don't care with the placement of the hands, but other than that, it's just a great cover.

I think more as a "personality" cover and I'm buying it :lol:

You're not missing anything. This magazine has really lost all direction IMO. This latest issue is the dullest yet.

There's a couple of nice David Sims portraits..... But even that is nothing like his best recent work in Arena Homme Plus and Self Service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->