Fashion Burglars

Meg,
would you like a FrostFrench outfit for Xmas?
Or at the worst if i cant afford that, a rip off FrostFrench?

.....................................................................:lol:
:lol: :lol:

.................................................. no honestly, i dont know the answer yet.......

:rofl:

my opinion on kane's robbery might not be a material issue, i think it also involved on fashion syndicate LOL
maybe someone trying to hijacked his collection...

London police said they caught them but....
Fashion thieves return as Alexander McQueen headquarters are robbed

But I thought they finally caught those pesky bandits on mopeds who have been targeting London's fashion boutiques and studios for the last six months? Perhaps not...

According to WWD, the Alexander McQueen headquarters in the East End was hit on December 27 where thieves stole computers and some handbag samples from the fall 2008 season. A McQueen spokesperson said the break-in was not a major one with the stolen computers containing mostly administrative data as opposed to creative data. Police are currently scouring closed circuit TV to help identify the raiders.

Source: www.catwalkqueen.tv

Breaking: London's Fashion Looting Continues
Jan 04, 2008 @ 4:23pm

This morning, WWD reported that the Alexander McQueen studio in London was hit - the latest in a string of fashion burglaries happening in Britain's capital. But that's only part of the story - we rang the London police, and learned those bandits have struck yet again.

On December 30th, two men riding mopeds smashed in the windows of the Marc Jacobs store on Mount Street in what was probably an attempt at stealing whatever luxe stuff was on display. The move was called a "smash and grab" by the Westminster Police, and we think that could be a fun slang word for an impulse purchase...

Anyway...

According to those same Westminster Police, whom we called about the story, the thieves were stopped by a security guard, and then they sped away empty-handed, only to succeed at another unnamed store on South Moulton Street, making off with just one (again, unnamed) item.

The police couldn't release any more information about the crimes, as there are court proceedings in place (several suspects have been arrested, and one has even surrendered himself). Plus, most of those involved are just teenagers, meaning their names are confidential according to British law.

But now we know the case is still open - and can anyone take an educated guess with that store on South Moulton?

source fashionista.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frikandel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->