• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Fashion Rocks 2003!

Originally posted by Acid@Oct 22nd, 2003 - 12:02 pm
why is everything so exciting to you.........dont you get out much? :wink:
i was there actually - and had a great time , just wondering if you enjoyed it too! so don't be so cheeky!!!

Originally posted by beginner+Oct 23rd, 2003 - 5:57 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(beginner @ Oct 23rd, 2003 - 5:57 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Acid@Oct 22nd, 2003 - 12:02 pm
why is everything so exciting to you.........dont you get out much? :wink:
i was there actually - and had a great time , just wondering if you enjoyed it too! so don't be so cheeky!!! [/b][/quote]
lol she was kinda rude

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Oct 18th, 2003 - 12:24 am
grace looks awsome :heart:

stella looks happy for onec :shock: :woot:

I cnat wait to see bjork i herd she wore mcqueen
She wore McQueen indeed? there is a pic of her with one arm wrapped around Lee (GGGgggggr!! Lucky girl!)
Check this out!
click me
Melissa Rivers butchered her! But what can you expect of someone who went thru the emotional stress of living with Joan!

so many bjork lovers. I love her music, think she is a great person and respect her individuality but just cannot grasp actually liking that outfit????.... to each their own as everyone always says here... that is the great thing about fashion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->