Fashion Vs Style

As I think fashion, I think :-) about the whole "industry", as I understand the point Scott has made. It is about trends, shows, hypes, money in one hand, extreme creativity, braveness and, actually outstanding designs:-) in the other.

And style is for me the same as everyone has said here :-), a personal touch for myself, composing things together in "my way". Someone's style could be elegant, or "random". I personally think the second is much more interesting, hihi.

Anyway I like "creativeness" in fashion. Style is to dress yourself, fashion is about dressing others :-)

being a stylist is an odd job...as everyone says...style is a very personal thing...so it's odd to determine someone else's style for them...especially actors, and personalities...

that's why i prefer working with models...because then i get to show my own style and don't have to worry about anyone else's or imposing my style or another person... :P :wink:

i also never understood how people can have someone else decorate their home?... :wacko: how can someone else(usually a stranger) decorate such a private and intimate space?... that would never do for me... :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->