"Faux fur" on Sean John jackets was raccoon dog!

Brazilian Girl said:
I for one believe that NO animal should be put through unnecessary suffering in the hands of men, especially in the name of vanity. To me, the suffering of a chinchila is just as bad as the suffering of a cow. To me, the torture of any animal (and they do feel pain, even if in different levels, they do suffer) is sad and revolting, and the reasons why I feel that way are numerous.

And that's also just my opinion. I'm a person who is truly touched by the suffering of others (be it a neighbor or a single wild animal on the other side of the world), but not everyone feels that way (boy, if we have people killing and torturing each other every day, who am I to expect them to have more respect and consideration towards animals?). So even though it saddens me, I'm fine with that, it's just how the world goes.

I feel the same as you do on this issue...:cry:

BaroqueRockstar said:
forget PETA and all those other animal rights organizations for a moment, and think about the political and economic side of this situation. let's assume that macy's and diddy actually didn't know their "faux" fur was raccoon dog fur. now that they know that they're being lied to by whoever produces those sean john jackets, they should complain or demand some change and added regulations. a fur inspection agency, a product integrity agency, something that ensures faux fur is actually faux.
now if PETA did this rather than throw tofu pies at anna wintour, they might actually get something done...

right on!:mohawk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frikandel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->