Floaty Blouses S/S 06

rosie_xo77

Reaction score
Hello, newbie here :wink: There's a thread already on loose t-shirts so join this with it, if need be.. Anyway, I noticed a lot of looser, floaty blouses and tops on the S/S 06 shows, love the look with slimmed bottom half or shorts. Just wish could find tops like these here at home (Finland)...Our shops are often so much behind... And the selection ain't too wide either..

Here are just a few examples of the look (all from style.com:(
Versace:
00250m.jpg

Max Azaria
00250m.jpg

Max Azaria
00450m.jpg

Welcome to tFS Rosie!! :flower:

I do think this look is sexy and feminine. :smile: Thanks for posting.

Thanks, Happiness :rolleyes:! I love this look, if I can't find any tops like these in the shops I might have to get my aunty to make one for me, wish I could use a sewing machine..

Welcome to tFS Rosie! :flower: Great thread...

I must say I am not a huge fan of floaty blouses, they're not really my style... but they do have a nice summery vibe... ^_^

I always find the floaty blouses are great for the spring/summer. They're also good for when you don't feel so skinny lol

I like this look! Mostly because i'm short and loose tops makes my legs seem longer.. somehow. Also, they're summery and uncomplicated, which i like.

Thanks for posting!

i love this style of top 4 around pool or beach ..and they are super if you have sunburned back and sholders dont touch the skin at all.

*Happiness* said:
I do think this look is sexy and feminine.

Right-on. It's not wearable for me, but I love the look.

Well, I hope this isn't turning into a trend around here-
in the area I live, people will turn this into the sluttiest look ever. :lol:
Seriously, though, they would...

Mmm so pretty and summery. I can't wait until I have a tan to show off in one of those tops! :smile:

It's a popular look here in Melbourne...girls like to wear loose floaty tops and pull it in with a big belt...and let the fabric blouse over a little bit.
I don't wear it myself...but I do like the look of it!

LoveMyBoots said:

:lol: lmao

LoveMyBoots said:

:lol: And they somehow remind me of another nightmare : ponchos..... Don't even ask why.....

those look so comfy. i actually like floaty blouses for a more feminine look but am too skinny and look like a hanger with these type of blouse.

LoveMyBoots said:

same here...

I actually adore this look, I have about two million of them in my closet. not anything that looks too hippie-ish, just the feminine, romantic kind. they're pretty much a staple for me actually...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->