Gisele For Earl Jean

Nemova

-
Reaction score
107453_ga.jpg

107452_ga.jpg

By Patrick Demarchelier

Nemova

I agree, I really like it especially the second one. I love the 'cowboy' sort of theme. Earl's have sort of dropped from mainstream high-end jeans (just not as in the media as Seven's though obviously Earl started it all) so it's nice to see them out there and with other stuff that I would actually buy. Those boots in the first pic are killer.

Originally posted by Nemova@Feb 11th, 2004 - 10:36 am
107450_ga.jpg

Nemova
I saw the above in Teen Vogue :innocent: - she always wore them so it is nice to see her back for a campaign of a product she seemed to love. Earls are a classic by now IMO.

The ads do remind me of some bw replay ones though...

Thanks for posting, Nemova.

Gisele looks great and this is just the type of campaign in which she excels. After a barely recognizable Dior stint, she powers back with this one.*

Anna Wintour wore Earls on Monday to the shows and she looked superb too. They've got the makings of a strong showing this year.

*OT: Maja's ad for Express jeans is still my benchmark!

i saw the pictures some days ago on the Earl Jean website and i :heart: them from the start!! it's sooo nice to see that Gisele is finally BACK.. and HOW!!!?? :heart: her forever !!

Gisele's such a beauty and she's got an amazing body. I love the photos. :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: omgoodness she looks fantabulous!!!! Well, she always looks beautiful to me but those just make me smile :wink: lovely pictures.

Wow that is absolutely lovely! :heart: :heart: :heart: for Gisele and :flower: :flower: :flower: for Patrick making her so beautiful!

those are really sexxxay-love the photography and Gisele is incredible.

my opinion is that gisele is gorgeous here and very well done. in fact, i think the photos , like what it is like the atmosphere and the point of how it is shot, its very similar to anne v's campaign. both are great and anne v. is just as beautiful, maybe some consider her even to have a better face.
anyways does anyone have the anne v earl jeans campaign?

she looks great :flower:
The earl jeans campaigns I've seen before have all been great especially the one with Anne Vyalitsyna - I'm not sure which season it was for, but the pics had a similar look to the ones of Gisele here

THEY ARE NICE THOUGH THEY ARE LIKE A BW VERSION OF HER VICTORIAS SECRET ADS!

I think they're hot...even though a lot of her work is sort of similar to that... :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ggarbo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->