Gossip: Bjork To Open The Olympics

ultramarine

chaos reigns
Reaction score
Bjork To Headline Olympics Opening Ceremony

A member of Bjork’s entourage has confirmed that the Icelandic star will will open the OLYMPIC GAMES in Athens on Friday (13AUG04).
The eccentric star will perform before 70,000 spectators at the Greek capital's new Olympic Stadium and a worldwide TV audience of four billion at the four hour opening ceremony.
The centre of the stadium will be turned into a lake for the event, which will also feature important symbols of Greek mythology, including a giant Trojan horse, a statue of the goddess Athena and a centaur shooting an arrow.
Bjork will join a spectacular collection of 'A' list stars at the event, including NAOMI CAMPBELL - who will carry the Olympic torch on one of its last legs - JULIA ROBERTS, JACK NICHOLSON, BRITNEY SPEARS and DAVID and VICTORIA BECKHAM, who are all attending the sporting event.
Renowned for her live onstage antics and outrageous fashion Bjork will be attending the event sporting a creation by Greek designer Sophia Kokaslaki.

Source: www.wenn.com

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: OMG i can't wait to see what she wears! and i hope she sings some thing from medula! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Aug 11 2004, 11:06 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: OMG i can't wait to see what she wears! and i hope she sings some thing from medula! :heart: :heart: :heart:
[snapback]329037[/snapback]​

Sophia Kokosalaki

(And there are rumours that the dress will be HUGE)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikishuki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->