H&M Goes Hollywood

when are they opening in la? They have an H & M in san francisco I believe

Keya said:
So I went to H&M and got a bikini the other day. I basically never shop there, even though their stores are everywhere here. When the salesgirl is folding the bikini to put it in a bag, I notice that the seam has come undone and that there's a long thread hanging from the garment. She couldn't avoid seeing it too, so instead of saying anything I await and see what the salesgirl does; Nothing. She doesn't say a word, even though the bottom part of the bikini is obviously flawed. Since it was only $11 a piece, I decide it doesn't matter, pay and leave. I guess you get what you pay for :rolleyes:

You are the one who is buying it, so obviously it does matter. $11 is not that little amount of money to just throw it away on a faulty piece. Maybe she genuinely didn't notice or thought you knew and didn't mind. It is up to you to say something, you can't blame a salesgirl for a faulty piece of clothing, I can't tell you how many times people do that to me :rolleyes:

susie_bubble said:
Woah....I did not know there was such a demand for H&M........ I don't get the fuss either....... ppl in NYC aren't all that fussed whether it's there or not right?

EVERYBODY in ny shops at h&m...
for something or other...

you just can't beat the selection and the prices...

i heard something about this LA store opening in oct or nov...

it might be linked to the v&r launch...not sure...

The launch of the Victor & Rolf collaboration, I'm guessing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucilam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->