H&M Magazine Fall 2012 : Kendra Spears by Giampaolo Sgura

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Feel free to merge this with an overall H&M Magazine thread. But I've started a separate thread for previous issues, so I thought I would for the latest one. I'm keen to know when this hits British stores. Anyone seen it? On Instagram, I've noticed a few Canadian's have it - for someone that's interested.

Instagram/fashionminister

H&M Magazine is soon hitting the stores and we went to New York to shoot some of the fashion stories. Here’s a look at what went down when Julia and Kendra modelled the best looks of the season in Central Park.

hm.com

'Modern Retro'
Models: Kendra Spears & Julia Frauche
Ph: Giampaolo Sgura
Stylist: Julia Von Boehm
Source: Fashionscansremastered

thanks for posting vogue28 & Pradable!

well Kendra isn't my favorite model but she nails that wholesome All American 80s cover girl look which fits the blinged out Autumn in New York cover vibe. those star earrings could double as a christmas tree topper come december :lol: Altho it is a typical Betty and Veronica pairing, Kendra and Julia seem to have great on camera chemistry.

Julia VB did a great job styling this shoot, even if many are re-run trends, but wow some pieces (like the velvet) really pop in the photos. I've got to horde my copies next time I work :P

Sgura has a really annoying model's direction in fashion shoot. No editor really notice how contrived and downright ridiculous looking these poses are.

My eyes are constantly drawn to scrutinise the inner seams of each pair of trousers, and I don't know whether I'm being practical or H&M has turned me into a pervert.

Sgura has a really annoying model's direction in fashion shoot. No editor really notice how contrived and downright ridiculous looking these poses are.
I thought the same! Even though both girls look good, I'm really annoyed by their poses, they don't even change.

Editorial "Let's Get Physical"

Photographer: Lachlan Bailey
Stylist: Clare Richardson
Hair: Shon
Make-up: Jeanine Lobell

Model: Saskia de Brauw (Dutch. Born on April 17th, 1981. Agencies: DNA and Viva)

Source: vampirehorde at Fashion Scans Remastered (fashionscansremastered.net), via Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

julia and kendra's ed is gorgeous! i wish julia was the cover girl tho so the cover would have been even better.

the posing in "modern retro" is awful. why does it look like it belongs in a bad 80's copy of mademoiselle magazine? :blink:

"She's A Fly Girl"

Photographer: Sharif Hamza
Stylist: Ludivine Poiblanc
Hair: Rudi Lewis
Make-up: Lisa Houghton

Model: Aline Weber (Brazilian. Born on March 22nd, 1989. Agency: Next)

Source: vampirehorde at Fashion Scans Remastered (fashionscansremastered.net)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Look" section

No photographer and stylist credited.

Model: Aline Weber (Brazilian. Born on March 22nd, 1989. Agency: Next)

Source: vampirehorde at Fashion Scans Remastered (fashionscansremastered.net)

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of H&M's Fall collection is available here. Although I didn't come across this particular issue whilst visiting the store earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jstncze
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->