Haley Lu Richardson

LuellaLuella

Reaction score
I searched for her thread but surprisingly there isn't one. She's been in Split, Ravenswood, Awkward, The Edge of Seventeen, The Young Kieslowski, The Last Survivor, The Bronze and her latest is Columbus. She also knits her own crochet clothes and is a dancer. There are some veeery questionable outfit choices but lots that I like, and she's so pretty. Here's a spam...
2lk8bhy.png

haleyluhoo@ig

Haley Lu Richardson (born March 7, 1995) is an American actress. She may be best known for her roles as Krista in the film The Edge of Seventeen and Claire Benoit in Split.
Wikipedia

justjared, AMP pinterest, getty, the hollywood reporter, edbonsports, hawtcelebs, imdb, AMP WWD, zimbio

HALEY LU RICHARDSON on the Set of The Chaperone in New York 08/08/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

Haley in Columbus had delivered the most memorable performance to me in 2017. Her style isn't the best, but I hope that she'll improve with the help of a better stylist as she gets more attention. :flower:

Columbus is still in my mind after such a long time. I must revisit it soon! Haley's supporting role in Support the Girls has garnered a lot of attention as well. I'm looking forward to watching that on VOD soon.

I'm posting some of her interesting style moments:

Haley lu Richardson on Instagram: “Weeeee (oui*)”

Haley Lu Richardson at the drive-in premiere of their HBO Max movie, Unpregnant in Glendale, Calif. 9/9/20
haley-lu-richardson-spiked-mask-barbie-ferriera-unpreg-drive-in-26.jpg
haley-lu-richardson-spiked-mask-barbie-ferriera-unpreg-drive-in-02.jpg
justjared

This outfit is mindbogglingly bad, but I do love Haley. She's great in Unpregnant, which was not a film that should have worked at all, but did. :flower:

Haley is at the Cannes Film Festival (for the first time, if I am correct) with Kogonada for After Yang, which has gotten great reviews. Looking forward to seeing their collaboration for sure. :flower:

Chopard look is cute (Erdem?) if a little creased. Other two looks could've been styled better.

Looking forward to After Yang!​

Haley Lu Richardson and Kogonada attend the photocall ahead of the Chopard Trophy dinner during the 74th annual Cannes Film Festival on July 09, 2021 in Cannes, France.

FaLR8GH.jpg

Haley Lu Richardson attends the "Stillwater" screening during the 74th annual Cannes Film Festival on July 08, 2021 in Cannes, France.

okijwNF.jpg

B0DpQ2R.jpg

JPodbcw.jpg

Haley Lu Richardson attends the "After Yang" photocall during the 74th annual Cannes Film Festival on July 08, 2021 in Cannes, France.

TWy6mWE.jpg

Q7kJkUB.jpg

8cBRFLM.jpg

zimbio.com

Hotel Martinez at 74th Cannes Film Festival 07/10/2021
haley-lu-richardson-at-hotel-martinez-at-74th-cannes-film-festival-07-10-2021-3.jpg
haley-lu-richardson-at-hotel-martinez-at-74th-cannes-film-festival-07-10-2021-4.jpg

hawtcelebs​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->