• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Harper's Bazaar Russia February 2017 : Lottie Moss by Rachell Smith

Denis

Reaction score
Harper's Bazaar Russia February 2017
m: Lottie Moss
ph: Rachell Smith
st: Svetlana Vashenyak

From my files as Art Director for Harpers Bazaar, Russia

Looks like a teen supervillain on a budget tv show, have Lottie Moss' team decided yet how they want to market her? Because so far it looks like they're stabbing in the dark.we already have an Elle Fanning!

I like the icy-blonde on her, but not the styling!

The background reminds me of a cheap beauty ad

The styling and composition does nothing for me, although it's not awful by any stretch. I'm amazed as usual at Lottie's decent amount of work with legitimate brands and magazines. I wonder how this came about? Did Bazaar Russia want a moss exclusive or did her agency come to them?

A little too heavy for a February cover but it's not the worst magazine cover I've ever seen, and Lottie does look undeniably good here.

Just because her half-sister is Kate Moss doesn't mean she can be a model too, I'm bored to tears hearing about her

I wonder how this came about? Did Bazaar Russia want a moss exclusive or did her agency come to them?

Probably through Bulgari (she's the face of their accessories line this season).

Act, sister!

m: Lottie Moss
ph: Rachell Smith

Second Skin

ph: Arseny Dzhabiev
m: Nancy@Avant models

Trends (part 1)

ph: Agata Pospieszinska
m: Nikky T@Storm; Daisy&Hannah@Models 1

From my files as Art Director of Harper's Bazaar

Trends (part 2)

From my files as Art Director of Harper's Bazaar

Nice photography, especially the 2nd edit. I do like to look more for themes or a story than a large mixture of styles. How is it for other people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maneaterwife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->