Heart Shaped Bags

Boudoir Belle

Reaction score
:heart: :heart: anyone seen/know of heart-shaped purses, and/or handbags with heart prints? Moschino wuz the first thing that popped in my head, but it's been so ages since i last saw a collection with hearts, & i don't know of any online stores displaying Moschino's entire collection of handbags -- anyone?

Hi, you can check www.yoox.it This great website usually sells Moschino and Moschino Cheap and Chic collections, so if u're lucky, u can purchase your favourites

I know what Moschino bags you're talking about. There was this cute one by Moschino Cheap & Chic with heart print and bamboo handles that was on net-a-porter but they are sold out now. :cry:

:heart: I made these... The pink & orange ones have hearts :o)

Attachments

• WEB_sorbet_Redbook.jpg
    WEB_sorbet_Redbook.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 40
Here's the front of the pink one... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Attachments

• WEB_cu_sorbet_bag.jpg
    WEB_cu_sorbet_bag.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 19
Originally posted by vintage_princess@Sep 8 2004, 11:33 AM
I know what Moschino bags you're talking about. There was this cute one by Moschino Cheap & Chic with heart print and bamboo handles that was on net-a-porter but they are sold out now. :cry:
[snapback]359383[/snapback]​

if I'm thinking of the right bag, I have the matching black dress with heart print :heart:

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Sep 8 2004, 09:33 PM
[snapback]359383[/snapback]​

yess :cry: i think it's the right one... was it a black background + white hearts print?

Originally posted by luvkoshi@Sep 8 2004, 11:20 AM
:heart: I made these... The pink & orange ones have hearts :o)
[snapback]359488[/snapback]​

very cute

Judith lieber makes heart shaped clutches

From Heatherette. Not reasonably priced, I'm sure. :wink:

Attachments

• heart.jpg
    heart.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 27
Originally posted by Boudoir Belle@Sep 9 2004, 09:26 AM
yess :cry: i think it's the right one... was it a black background + white hearts print?
[snapback]360784[/snapback]​

Im not sure if they used to have that colour, but I saw the white background and the red hearts. I was gutted when they were sold out. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->