Heidi Klum and Seal welcome a baby boy

YAAAAY im so happy for them, especially her. Is his name Henry? if so thats adorable... gonna be one good looking kid.

Congrats to them both =)
I wanna know what they`ve called the baby..any one know ?

Natalie` said:
Congrats to them both =)
I wanna know what they`ve called the baby..any one know ?

Klum Names Baby "Henry"

09s.jpg
Catwalk queen Heidi Klum has named her newborn son after her singer husband Seal and her father Guenther. The golden couple's first child together, who was born on Tuesday, boasts the impressive full name of Henry Guenther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, taking the middle name from his father's long moniker - Seal Henry Olusegun Olumide Samuel. And the German beauty is thrilled the new arrival has already been accepted by his big sister 16-month-old Leni, her daughter from a previous relationship with Formula One manager Flavio Briatore. Klum enthuses, "One of our greatest moments so far was when Leni kissed her little brother many times on the head."

(from IMDb.com)

Brazilian Girl said:
"One of our greatest moments so far was when Leni kissed her little brother many times on the head."

(from IMDb.com)

I'm jealous. When I was born my brother told my mom to throw me away. :(

The first picture of Henry, for the first issue of the German Version of In Touch
cover6mt.jpg
I must admit I've expected him a little cuter....</p>Source: www.bild.de

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, but he looks way too 'newly born' to really tell how he looks. He'll get cuter with time:blush:

Wow. What a beautiful family. I love how Seal acts like Lena is his own daughter.

^ oops! I didnt read your post.....

and now that I have...I agree! love how Seal treats Leni with unconditional love and like his own flesh and blood. Something you rarely see between stepfather and stepchild, in my opinion.

Now this is a loving family here. I hope they don't do the Hollywood thing and get divorced 5 yrs down the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
seriously...i would personally be heartbroken if they ever broke up..they are such a beautiful couple

What a wonderful family.. ^_^
Those kids are so lucky... and the baby is so pretty.. his hair is so thick!!! :woot:
ANd his cheekk is so chubby!! I want to kiss both sides of themm!!! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->