Hogan Nuovo Scout bag

Ltrain

Reaction score
Latest Hogan bag

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has seen the new Hogan "Scout" bag shown in March issue of Harper's Bazaar? I have been on a mission to find a casual neutral-colored bag for spring. I was also considering the MJ Selma bag, but for some reason it reminds me of a "Coach" bag.

Unfortunately, I am a new user :unsure: and haven't figured out how to attach pictures.

The Hogan is currently up for auction on eBay and the MJ Selma is on eluxury.

Any thoughts?? :smile:

it's okay -- kinda boring:

ff_12_sb.JPG

Hogan bag this picture a little better

This picture looks a little better.
6e_3.JPG

ooh i like it
i wanna look at more hogan bags...
anyone know a website for hogan bags?

cloud9 said:
ooh i like it

bergdorf's has a few and raffaelloties carries them (I think they're real but way overpriced).

cloud9 said:
ooh i like it

I agree they seem quite pricey. I think they're of great quality and practicality, however. Some are found at www.raffaello-network.com . Or try Googling "hogan handbag" to find more.

thanks guys i went to both sites :smile:

hmmm i think this messenger bag looks nice..

but i dont like anything else from hogan.. (at least the ones on raffaello and bg)
they look weird..

Thanks to all who gave feedback on the Hogan bag! I had pre-ordered from Bergdorf's and it is expected to be in early April. I am thinking now the Marc Jacobs Blake may be a better investment though more $$.

p10725232_ph_hero.jpg

eluxury.com

I just noticed the Hogan bag is sold out on both Bergdorf and Raffaelo sites.

I wish I wasn't a handbag fanatic!!:wacko:

Does anyone have a picture of this bag? I got this snippet from an online source of People mag and it doesn't have a picture.

From People, July 25, 2005 issue

HOGAN'S HEROES: You know you've got an It bag in the making when stylish stars like Sienna Miller, Katie Holmes, Naomi Watts and supermodel Gisele were the first to place orders. The most recent shoulder sensation is Hogan's Fall 2005 brown leather Nuovo Scout bag and "It" will be in stores the end of this month.

it's the same as last season's scout bag but without the buckles, right? I saw a pic in bazaar as part of the "what the celebrities are buying" spread. very plain and boring IMO. I posted a pic of the original scout in the hogan thread, if you want to search.

What is th eone with the fringe called? I have seen it on Jessica Simpson and in a recent mag.

I've seen a black version of this bag (the shopper) weating a fur coat -- don't know the name

44_12_sb.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->