If You Had All The Money In The World Which . . .

Originally posted by ignitioned32@May 24th, 2003 - 12:55 pm
and more Dior Fine Jewelry . . .
One of the second rings you posted but with emerald to go with my moms dior emerald earrings :heart:

Originally posted by Dommy@May 27th, 2003 - 12:49 am
Lovely pieces!! I especially love those first Dior Rings. Lots of craftsmanship in those... Personally, I'm still day dreaming about the skull and cross bones pendant in last months' Vogue... I would wear it EVERY day if I had it... Ooo...

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserve...rskullvogue.JPG
ow I have the Dior jewelry catalogue...with the prices :unsure: That skull is $13000 :doh: I think that's a bit overprices for only pavé diamonds :shock:

I tried on a square cut natural fancy blue diamond ring set in platinum flanked with fancy pink step cut trapezoid diamonds a few weeks ago. This particular vendor was bringing a line of pink and yellow diamond jewelery and thought he would show me his latest creation in case I had a client for it. Wholesale price 2.3 million dollars. He also had an antique Asscher cut diamond 10 plus carats in a platinum band covered with micro pave diamonds.

Oh and Cartier has a new white gold pave diamond tank S. that would probably go well with the Asscher!

I wear Cartier (silver tank}

and a Gucci black face/ gold watch for casual/change

I like Tiffany but my mom is 100% Tiffany so Im Cartier

I loved the first dior rings but if I had all the money in the world I would have to spare no expense and go with the Harry Winston! B)

i love any square or emerald cut diamond... and platinum. but that is a given, right?

i would LOVE to buy out Fred Leighton.... he has the most amazing estate jewelry... and he gets it from a primse source: the hollywood area. wow. the stuff he has just kills me!

the bulgari ring won my heart....that would definitle be my engagement ring!! when ever that will be! lol
i have always loved rubies and blood stones.
do you have pics of any designer rings for men?

Does anybody remember the huge black pearl necklace Reese Witherspoon wore to the Golden Globes a couple years ago? I'd love that.

I'd get a Cartier Tank Americaine watch (white 18k gold with diamonds) and a diamond for my right hand...one of these will do

other_styles_shopping.jpg

I love the Georg Jensen fusion ring that Helena Christiansen wears in the company's ad.

:blush: Definately some from Elizabeth Talor's Collection
Richard burton was the MAN
does anyone know a guy like him??
and if u do does he have a borther or even a cousin ??

I absolutely :heart: the emerald cut diamond engagement ring! I'd probably want a slightly smaller rock, and platinum is definately the way to go. I'd settle for any old wedding band though just to marry the man of my dreams. :wub:

Diamonds are a girls best friend.....

Hands down, Harry Winston. (ok and some Chanel thrown in for fun)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->