• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Jade Tenholder

Stereo_Flo

Reaction score
New Face at Trump :heart:

Height: 179 cm / 5’10.5″
Nationality: Canadian
Date of birth: October 19
Also with: Next LA & Next Toronto

Canadian kid Jade was scouted by the same agency in Toronto twice before realising it was fate. A former fashion student and a member of Canada’s Fisher River Cree Nation, this girl is tall and lean with a calm, almost serene beauty. Currently in New York, Jade has impressed a legendary photographer, with a photo shoot in the works. The next stop will be Europe in the fall, where Jade’s cool heat will continue on its slow burn.
models.com

Jade Tenholder (@rockherjade) & Leigh Hoby had a night out with the legendary artist @peterbeard at @amysacco's No.8 pic.twitter.com/3nwBGNoySe
BIPcHItCIAEGLvk.png

@trumpmodels twitter

Jade Tenholder attends the Cinema Society with Swarovski & Grey Goose premiere of eOne Entertainment's "Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's" at Florence Gould Hall on April 29, 2013 in New York City.
(April 28, 2013 - Source: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images North America)

stylebistro

I wish we could find the originals of these:

#TBT .. What I believe to be my first Polaroids.. Taken by @katieatnextmodels! Miss you guys team Canada! @lhartnett99 @dangrantradio

86926e0ab38111e2bc6c22000a9f38d4_7.jpg

@rockherjade twitter

She's one stunning girl! Love her face! Reminds me abit of Kim Kardashian, but with little chicness and supermodel factors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->