Jake Andrews

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
He looks like the American version of Jeremy Young, or rather I see a little bit of Jeremy on him ^_^

016xi.jpg
002y.jpg

Agencies: Nous Models, Soul Artist NY
Height: 6'1
Waist 30
Inseam: 32
Suit: 40
RShoe: 11.5
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black

soulartistmanagement

Agency:
Nous Model Management
Height:
6’1″
Place of Origin:
Tarzana, California
Ethnic Origin:
I’m kind of a mutt, I don’t even know the ratios… but I’m Austrian, Russian, Syrian, and also part Spanish.
Birthsign:
Taurus
How discovered:
I was scouted by my friend Erik Sage who introduced me to his agent and David Todd @ Nous.
Favorite things:
I’m a nerd, I love technology… I need to have a new cell phone every 2 months!
Favorite music, band:
I like most music – rock, rap, hip-hop, and I love country. I know… I said it.
Hobbies:
My hobbies are basketball, cooking, technology, and hiking.
Favorite piece of clothing:
Well shirts are optional in LA weather, so I’ll go with jeans.
What’s your idea of fun?
My idea of fun… hmm, I keep it simple. I like going to the Kern River and swimming, or tubing the rapids. Its really peaceful, and very relaxing.
Favorite modeling experience so far?
So far my favorite modeling experience has been getting flown to New York to meet with Calvin Klein & shooting Russian Vogue with Mariano Vivanco. New York is an amazing city.
What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
Oh man, the best thing about my home town… besides my family, probably the cupcake shop I go into every other day!
Favorite artist (any kind:(
My favorite artists… definitely my brothers! They’re both extremely talented artists, tattoos being they’re main thing.
Place you would love to visit:
There’s no specific place, I love traveling and seeing new things. I would love to go anywhere in the world! You name it, I’ll go.
Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
I’m slowly getting taken over by fashion!
models.com

soulartistmanagement

Attachments

• 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1
  • 0025.jpg
    0025.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2
  • jake-0084.jpg
    jake-0084.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2
  • jake-0196.jpg
    jake-0196.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2
  • jake-0139-bw.jpg
    jake-0139-bw.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 2
  • jake-0152.jpg
    jake-0152.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 3
VMan #26 Summer 2012
'VMAN L.A DIARY'

Ph: Bruce Weber

issuu.com

DT model Jake Andrews photographed by Joe Lally for Client magazine!

kennowen.blogspot.in

LA born Jake Andrews (19) was introduced to his mother agency Nous Models in LA by high-school friend and fellow model Erik Sagethat. A week later, after being signed on the spot, he was flown to NYC where he was exclusively optioned for the Calvin Klein show.
The following week Jake was shot by renowned photographer Mariano Vivanco for Russian Vogue and met with Bruce Weber. A whirlwind start!
Represented by Nevs Models in London, Jake recently made his first trip to London, and Europe, during which time he shot with numerous photographers and worked with brands including Levi’s and Diesel.

Birth date: 05.06.1993
Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA
Ethnic Origin: Ukraine, Polish, Austrian…That’s all I can recall
Nickname: ‘Beannie’ for family & ‘J’ for friends
Best feature: My height
Hobbies: Basketball, hiking, shooting range, & most things outdoors.
Favourite Movie: Thor
What’s on your iPod? Rap, Metal, Hip-hip, and even…Country music.
Guilty Pleasure: Candy, chocolate and almost anything else I shouldn’t eat!
Dislike: Pessimists! People who always go on about everything in a negative attitude, and let everybody else hear about it.
Dream country to visit: Madagascar! As a kid I used to own a bunch of chameleons that came from there!
What was the last thing to make you LOL? When I went to a school dance with my friends recently! While taking pictures with my date I kept hearing ‘zoolander’! Or, ‘come on Jake, show us how models do it!’ ahaha
What was the last dream you remember? My new favorite movie is Thor, and I had a dream recently where I was Thor. Although I’m sure it sounds nerdy, it was an awesome dream!
One word to describe yourself: I’d say ‘down to earth’, I enjoy the little things in life.

ftape.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->