James Bond : Sky Fall (2012)

Oh, I didn't realise Skyfall had a separate thread. I went to see one of the first viewings and I couldn't get over how awesome the entire film was. I was hooked from start to finish and with each character. The actors captured the characters to perfection, I thought Judi Dench stole the entire movie. Now here comes to the wait for the DVD release.

I saw it yesterday and absolutely loved it. I haven't really been into the James Bond series until now but now I want to go back and watch the old ones. :smile: Javier Bardem was just great and I LOVED the opening sequence.

I think this is the sort of Bond movie that you get when you finally have a really high calibre cast and crew. It is easily up there with the best in the entire series.

Judi Dench really should get billing as top Bond girl in this one.

I liked the movie, but it wasn't quite James Bond imo :innocent:

I thought Skyfall was incredible! I was on edge throughout and Daniel Craig was bloody sexy (I hadn't found him so before). The product placement throughout did make me giggle, especially the Heineken bottle.
Posted via Mobile Device

I saw and loved, i think the whole point was t reboot it, get it bsck to M being a man, having Q and moneypenny part of the cast again, dench was brilliant, craig was smashing, loved Q, and javier was bloody great and being crazy, all in all a great flick imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->