Jennifer Aniston Pursued By Matthew McConaughey?

cosmogrl5

Fashionably Late
Reaction score
To me, this is the biggest bunch of hooey that I ever read, but....it got me thinking that if it is true, I think they would make a great couple!

Jennifer Aniston Pursued By Matthew McConaughey? By Angela Carson
Aug 8, 2006
They certainly would make an adorable couple. Jennifer Aniston may or may not still be dating Vince Vaughn, but a new report set for this week will make the claim that she is being pursued by People Magazine's sexiest man alive Matthew McConaughey.
jen_in_stlyle2_012.jpg
Jennifer Aniston and Matthew McConaughey?

Whew - that should stir things up in Hollywood.

Newly single Matt is out of his relationship with Penelope Cruz and reportedly while she was off doing some Suri spotting for ex-boyfriend Tom Cruise, he was picking up the phone and calling Jennifer.
Star Magazine reports this week that Jen recently turned him down-gently after his inquiry but they report Matt is not giving up so easily.

"When Matthew called, the source tells Star, “Jen told him she was flattered, but she didn’t think it would be right to go out with Matt While she’s dating Vince."
A friend of Matt’s then tells Star Magazine, “He doesn't give up when he has his eye on someone. He’s figuring out his next move.”

There have been numerous reports that Vince and Jen are having troubles, but remember they have yet to even really confirm they are dating.
Cue the rep™: Star reports that Jen’s rep denies that Matthew called her.
But wow - what a gorgeous couple they would make.
http://www.nationalledger.com/artman...27267573.shtml

A great match indeed - the two most boring celebrities in Hollywood! :rolleyes:

it sounds lovely except for the fact that matthew is gay...
NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Acid said:
it sounds lovely except for the fact that matthew is gay...
NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :(:cry::angry: How do know this to be true???!?!?!?!?

rusty28 said:
matt isnt gay?? is he ?lol why would u think that ?

Perez Hilton is always saying he is on his blog. That is the only place I have heard it (except from my jealous ex-bf. LOL). I don't think it is true, but what do I know? I also have a gay ex-boyfriend who I didn't know was gay at the time! :lol:

Well. Reports are today saying that Vince and Jen are engaged... so who knows.

I dont think hes gay, I saw him a bergdorfs with cruz and he had a wandering eye, staring at women. Penelope looked annoyed by his obvious behavior.
I think Jennifer would be perfect with John Stammos, they both have the same look and they are both Greek.

I can already hear it now: McConaiston.

^ Ooh, Ooh that sounds kind of good.....:woot: :lol:

This is believable. Judging by his track record, Jen is VERY much his type.

I :heart: Matthew. He is the sexiest EVER!!!! well, besides Sean Connery!....matt is the business!!!! :blush:

Ooh,John Stamos. Thats a good one :D He's so hot! Cant see Jen going for Matthew. He seems a bit "girly" for her :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikiitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->