Jil Sander F/W 1999.2000 Milan

Thank you, Maayan! this is gold! I've been looking at this for years but slowly centering my wardrobe around it for the past 2 years maybe and it feels like the high beams were finally turned on lol, I can see details I had not seen before and enjoy it even more now... the little geometrical creases on seemingly plain pieces, and the perfect balance of rich textures (like this coat and the last gold dress) with light ones.. love it so much. 💕

.. I take it there were two shows for this..?. I noticed that one particular model has different shoes if you change the source... like in this look, different shoes than on the firstview version... same for her second look, vs firstview.. green shoes for the win!

.. I take it there were two shows for this..?
I know in the 90's certain designers (Versace, Mugler, etc) used to have two shows for the same collection. The first show was with celebrity guests and press in attendance and the second show was for buying customers and buyers for shops. Maybe that's the case here too. But a big yes for the green shoes! They are a win for me too! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->