Jimmy Choo F/W 08.09 : Angela Lindvall by Terry Richardson

thanks for posting :buzz:

Wow, she looks stunning in the second pic! Love the campaign, so rich and fabulous!

Angela rocks this campaign! I was getting kind of bored with Anouk, as much as I like her.

adcamp5pd2.jpg

clipboard04yf3.jpg

clipboard02iy5.jpg

clipboard06np2.jpg

jimmychoo

i love the campaign. and it does looks like daria's eds. ooh..i can forgive this. :smile:

Def Daria's ed for sure but these ads really catch your eye when you're flipping through a magazine. I like the styling, it's very glam and these ads are quite memorable I think.

^really?!? Even though i don't like Terry, i :heart: this campaing! Angela is gorgeous and i think it's very tastefully done (especially for Terry, if you know what i mean? :lol:)

Can anyone give me a link to Daria's editorial that has been referred to? Thanks! :flower:

This is much better than the explosion and Molly Sims campaign. That one is totally tacky. This one totally reflects Jimmy Choo as the premium brand. :smile:

the stylist isnt actually Emmanuele Alt, but its Charlotte Pilcher- UK Vogue stylist
she always do truly bad styling...
and it was shot at Plaza Hotel, NY

Work! But its plain boring tbh. I only love the shoes in the ads. The other things are not working. And its such a rip off from daria's ed. At least make it different.

Angela's got legs for miles.
Love the hollywood feel of it, and those indigo booties :heart:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannah Ursula
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->