John Rocha S/S 09 London

Some of the jackets and dresses look fantastic but what's with the makeup?!

i like it!
i especially love the third look in post #8

this collection is so strange....

it starts out with all these pastels, dainty little dresses and pretty details...flowers and sequins... then we delve into this sort of japanese inspired minimalism that looks like something straight out of a yohji show (i love this part of the collection actually :innocent:) with his take on menswear for women and black and white...

and then we leap out of that and have bold colours and pretty dresses again...oh and some more pastels and sequins...:ermm:

i'm confused..too much going on!. :P i like the middle part...the yohji looking part...but we have yohji for that...so i don't really get the point of this i suppose. :ninja:

i've always love john rocha and his designs...
this included.
luvs it!

To me, John Rocha is one of the most underrated fashion designers, London or anywhere, and so when I see that there's a new collection, I have high hopes. I was, to be honest, disappointed with some of the pieces. A lot of them were really dowdy and shapeless and just, well, ugly. I do like more pieces than I hate though. I love the blue ruffle dress as well as Alice's black dress, it is very Alex Perry to me with the embellishment.

Oh and I am a sucker for anything buttercup yellow, and the dress with the ruffle skirt is gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->