Jovovich-Hawk for Target

Those were my thoughts too lol. So I went to Target & actually found it on clearance in an xs (I normally wear a 2 or a 1 in the GO Collections) but it was a tiny bit tight at the waist. It wasnt to back those & would stretch but I decided I wouldnt wear it without a jacket ever (just not that comfortable with the halter style) so it just wasnt worth it.

If you wear a small Im thinking to go up. If I would have got it I would have been way more comfortable in one size up just because of that waist. It was a very tight squeeze to get it over head or over hips too.

aw thanks My leggings are off of ebay they are Japanese. I adore them! They are super comfy size small. You can search ebay for Ruffle leggings Japanese I think you can find them. Also does anyone know how this dress runs in size? I know some are cut SMALL im sure this one is cut WAY small. I am normally a size 2 and in the Jovovich hawk dresses a size 3. Should i get a medium in this dress? or a small? or a large? Thanks

Ebay! Thanks! :flower:

aw thanks My leggings are off of ebay they are Japanese. I adore them! They are super comfy size small. You can search ebay for Ruffle leggings Japanese I think you can find them. Also does anyone know how this dress runs in size? I know some are cut SMALL im sure this one is cut WAY small. I am normally a size 2 and in the Jovovich hawk dresses a size 3. Should i get a medium in this dress? or a small? or a large? Thanks

You have to go a size up with that dress. It's way too small. I'm a size 0 and I couldn't get into the smallest size I tried on! When I finally squeezed into it, I couldn't breath!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seeress
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->