Kate Moss Documentary In The Works

BonesAndOil

Reaction score
Get ready for Kate Moss, the documentary

British supermodel Kate Moss is working on a documentary which will chronicle the launch of her autobiographical photo book. For 25 years we'd barely heard a peep out of Kate Moss; and although her recent dalliances with the media to promote her collections for Topshop and Longchamp broadened her appeal, her 'never complain, never explain' mantra has ensured she remains largely an enigma. But owing to the promotional demands of her new book, Kate: The Kate Moss Book (a photo-biography of her favourite pictures of herself), the Croydon-born super has been busy lifting the lid on her private life, from her break-up from Hollywood actor Johnny Depp - she cried for "years and years"; to how she found posing nude excruciating, and how straddling Mark Wahlberg for the 1992 Calvin Klein campaign led to a "nervous breakdown". And that's just for starters as now we can exclusively reveal that she's making a documentary. Cameras are trailing the 38-year-old as she promotes her book around the world, and prepares to auction off prints from it next year.
"She is totally on board" a source told us at the signing of the book at the Marc Jacobs store in London last night. The famously camera-shy mum of one currently graces our TV screens in ads for Rimmel and Dior, but "Get the London look" and "A girl can't make an entrance without her lipstick" is the extent of her dialogue.
No news at present on when or where the documentary will air, but get ready to hear a lot more of Kate's dulcet tones.

fashion.telegraph.co.uk

I think this will likely be something along the lines of James Browns Supermodel Salon where it followed him over a number of months during the opening of his first salon which was heavily focused on Kate and her input into the salon, if that is anything to go buy it'll be great viewing since Kate was quite open and less shy than expected.

She has been so quiet after all these years and suddenly the Vanity Fair interview, the photo-biography and now this? Interesting.

Well, the business plan has entered a new phase, after the recent spate of perfumes and lipsticks, now it's time to earn even more via carefully controlled personal disclosure.

The Vanity Fair interview was actually really interesting. It was much more than I expected, since previous interviews have just been about the contents of her wardrobe or makeup drawer (as we know). She seems charismatic -- a little like Edie Sedgwick, the one comparison the article seemed to miss. I'm looking forward to this documentary.

I wasn't that thrilled by the VF article actually, it just seemed like an echo of people kissing her ar$e, but her point of view was indeed interesting, the last 7 or so lines about her going to Berlin were quite hilarious.

It has now been confirmed by her agent that the documentary is going ahead, but it will be regarding following her in the launch of the new coffee table book as expected, so I wouldn't hope for a Keeping Up With Kate style documentary, more something like the short film regarding her final fitting for her first collection for Topshop, nothing too tell all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->