Keeping your toes cute

Yasmin

Reaction score
I'm noticing that a lot of runway shots of models, in which toes are shown, their smaller toes are curled under and sometimes you can't even see the toenails. But the shoes are not doing this to their toes. According to the fact that the shoe is not touching those toes, I would think those toes should be lying straight out, but mostly, no. In fact, most models seem to have just disgusting feet, I don't know why feet don't matter if you're modelling shoes as well as clothes.

So I am thinking. I wear both heels and flat shoes, but my heels aren't really really high and I also wear thicker heels so that means I don't have to put a lot of pressure on my toes when I am walking. I would like to get stilletos though...but... are they going to curl up my toes?? Not that my toes are totally flat (they actually curve a little in, I guess narrow toeboxes on my shoes, but still look cute in sandals)

For you ladies that wear stilletos regularly, do your toes curl? Do you do something to make sure they don't curl under? And don't get those bunions on the side?

I don't wanna have to get foot surgery later in life!! And I want to look cute in open toes. I can't be the only one!!

no i usually wear flip flops and flats but sumtimes stilletos so no, my toes dont curl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->