Kidman and Urban confirm wedding plans *Update* They're Married!

nicole_kidman2.jpg

people.com

am i the only one who has noticed the resemblense between nicole and antonia they look so so so alike .. ok i guess they are sisters but still.
she looks so lovely .. when i heard the words lace and wedding dress and vail .. i thort it would look horrible for a second time 29 year old bride but i must confess i take that all back she looks lovely .. very chic

Congratulations to Nicole! :beart: :heart: I wish her much happiness with Urban (even tho I think she could've done waaaaaay better)...

BohemianBeauty22 said:
:clap: Congratulations to Nicole and Keith!!! Chew on that one Tom! :brows:
:lol: Good one!

This is the Balenciaga dress she wore:
00230m.jpg

style.com

Obviously in ivory and I think she had sleeves on both sides. So beautiful! Antonia, her daughter and Nicole's daughter were also decked out in Balenciaga!!! Ooh and they had ivory vintage Rolls Royces... :heart: The official wedding portrait is so beautiful too. :heart: Everything was simply beautiful and I'm so happy for them. ^_^

I just saw the pic at usmagazine.com and I thought she looked radiant....simply beautiful.....and white roses....simply Nicole!!

The dress was better than I expected to be....I have to say.....Nicolas Ghesquiere did a wonderful job. He turned a so-so dress/gown...into something that even I don`t have words to described it!!

Well....I don`t bother too much about who and what is Keith Urban.....and I still don`t.....I`m just happy for her!!

they got married, yay for them! im so glad shes happy :D , and who'd have thunk Nicole would be married before tom and katie ^_^ could someone whos seen any better pics in magasines scan them or post them thanks :flower:

Ahh sorry to burst your bubble tia maria but Nicole has just turned 39 it was her birthday the thurs or friday before the wedding..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seeress
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->